would you want me any other way????pleaz_me said:NOW who's greedy?![]()

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
would you want me any other way????pleaz_me said:NOW who's greedy?![]()

Wait ... you're not nekkie yet????????skme said:hehehe!!!!well....not even nekkid?
![]()
nope i in my jammies!!!pleaz_me said:Wait ... you're not nekkie yet????????

Hehehehe ... they cute tooskme said:nope i in my jammies!!!![]()

yep but then can i help you outof em!!!pleaz_me said:Hehehehe ... they cute too
Wanna help me get in mine?![]()
I bet we could find something else to occupy our time instead of getting into then out of jammiesskme said:yep but then can i help you outof em!!!![]()

Play Golf????pleaz_me said:I bet we could find something else to occupy our time instead of getting into then out of jammies![]()

~Raises eyebrow with hands on hip look~skme said:Play Golf????![]()
![]()
![]()
your right...im just a greedy old bastard!!!!pleaz_me said:~Raises eyebrow with hands on hip look~
I'm already givin ya 4 hours ~sticks tongue out~
okies sweets im outta here for the night...i think i hear my pillow calling my name!!!Night!!!pleaz_me said:Uh huh ... but I likies![]()
![]()

Sweet dreams sexyskme said:okies sweets im outta here for the night...i think i hear my pillow calling my name!!!Night!!!![]()


Good morning (((((Tim)))))! TGIF!!!!!!!!!!timtattoo8888 said:good morning (((Pleaz))) and everyone else stopping by!![]()
![]()

pleaz_me said:Good morning (((((Tim)))))! TGIF!!!!!!!!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
~Whispers ... 7 and a half hours ... 7 and a half hours ... ~timtattoo8888 said:yeppers...does a happy dance for (((Pleaz!)))![]()

niceeeeeee i whisper back!pleaz_me said:~Whispers ... 7 and a half hours ... 7 and a half hours ... ~
![]()
What's on your agenda for the day?timtattoo8888 said:niceeeeeee i whisper back!![]()
~Catwhistles at the new AV~skme said:okies sweets im outta here for the night...i think i hear my pillow calling my name!!!Night!!!![]()

not too much pleaz...just kinda lurking around..ya know!pleaz_me said:What's on your agenda for the day?
I know that feelingtimtattoo8888 said:not too much pleaz...just kinda lurking around..ya know!![]()
mmhmm...yes..i go in later today...so yer stuck with me till then!pleaz_me said:I know that feelingDo you work tonight?

I wouldn't say that's a bad thingtimtattoo8888 said:mmhmm...yes..i go in later today...so yer stuck with me till then!![]()