Troll For Hire...

i'm sorry guy's and gal's

i know we should not feed the animals, but sometimes they look so pitiful. i will stop. for now.:p
 
And Another Thing...

What did I do that was sooooooo bad other than post the facts and whether or not I was right or wrong for saying the stuff I said the bottom line is that I didn't make any of it up and alot(most of) you people live in this fantasy world called Lit. and don't know how to seperate this very board from real life...

I got no problems with anyone who posts at this board and have been able to let by-gones be by-gones but its you the members who wanna rehash the past and open old wounds but its KID ROCK1 that is the cancer of this board...Just look at some of you tripping over each other to talk shit about me and did I say one negative thing about anyone at this board...

Go ahead and get on your pulpit and preach about right and wrong but when you get done spewing your hatred towards someone go look in the mirror and and ask yourself if you have lived a perfect life...

~i~
 
KID ROCK1 i havent been at the board long enough to know everything you've done to annoy people here but i remember you starting one very mean thread ... i dont believe you ever said sorry for that ?


perhaps if you did REALLY truely want people to forget past things you've done you should say sorry about them but somehow i dont think you wish to say sorry because you dont seem to care about other peoples feelings ?
 
Don't Even Try To Single Me Out...

To the ones that I owed an apology to I have done that in private and have lived up to the terms of the agreements made in private but for everyone else who I have said nothing about other than a casual poking of a stick in the ribs that is absolutely harmless to jump down my throat for what happened between myself and a couple of other ADULTS months ago is wrong...

If one constantly judges someone based upon their past history then who are the ones who need to realize what is done is done and there's nothing anyone can do to change it except to forgive and forget and move on in life...

I'm shocked at the reception I recieved today at this board when I had nothing negative to say about anyone and yet people who post here continualy wanna roll back the clock to 3/01 and re-visit stuff that is long gone and has been buried for months...

~i~
 
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

same song, different day we have heard all this before.

we are now in the second verse.
 
usually when someone does do something very mean as you did it deserves a public apology too ... i havent said anything horrible too you and i wont ... unless of course you do something else bad

but you'd have to do something pretty special here i think if you were to be accepted again here ... the question is do you wish to be accepted here again and are you willing to do anything special

you will be judged on your past history until you prove that you are not going to act in the same way again i guess
 
Puhleeze Misty...

I haven't talked about you in ages nor have I even tried to cause any trouble in your life...

~i~
 
lord have mercy

on this poor dumb fuck...and pass the popcorn!

take a look to the left of what you just posted dipshit.
 
Re: Puhleeze Misty...

KID ROCK1 said:
I haven't talked about you in ages nor have I even tried to cause any trouble in your life...

~i~



i guess you've been mean to so many people on here that you've forgot some of them
 
I Would If I Could...

I don't know how to change that shit and I wasn't the one who put that under my name in the first place...I didn't even realize it was still under my name cuz I never pay attention to small details like that...

Tell me how to change it and it will be done...

For that fool who keeps trying to start shit with me...

SHUT THE FUCK UP...

This has nothing to do with you but you keep sticking your nose in trying to instigate the very thing that you are condoning me for...

~i~
 
Should I even bother to try and remind people that it would be better to ignore KR1s threads rather then to try and debate with him about anything that he's done in the past? It really doesn't help things much and just makes his threads longer with pages of back and forth fighting that doesn't serve any real purpose for the most part. Oh well.
 
by KR1
I haven't said one mean thing about anyone at this board in a long time and look at all of you doing exactly the same thing you're pissed off at me for doing months ago...

You see KR1 the whole enchilada goes a little something like this.

I personally don't have a reason to dislike you nor chastise you other than pure and simple all the bs you started. You came and went.....disappeared for a while.......then came and went. Each time doing things that are quite hateful. To people whom I know on this board and even in alot of cases to this board in general. So in and of itself I don't like you due to your actions of the past. For anyone on this board who knows of your past actions, it will take alot more than "I'm sorry" to get past it. You didn't even have any thought about saying "I'm sorry" until........


originally posted by Sexy-Girl
KID ROCK1 i havent been at the board long enough to know everything you've done to annoy people here but i remember you starting one very mean thread ... i dont believe you ever said sorry for that ?

Then you come back with this
by KR1

To the ones that I owed an apology to I have done that in private and have lived up to the terms of the agreements made in private but for everyone else who I have said nothing about other than a casual poking of a stick in the ribs that is absolutely harmless to jump down my throat for what happened between myself and a couple of other ADULTS months ago is wrong...

If one constantly judges someone based upon their past history then who are the ones who need to realize what is done is done and there's nothing anyone can do to change it except to forgive and forget and move on in life...

I'm shocked at the reception I recieved today at this board when I had nothing negative to say about anyone and yet people who post here continualy wanna roll back the clock to 3/01 and re-visit stuff that is long gone and has been buried for months...

See someone on this very board who doesn't even really have a clue what you did pointed it out and then all of a sudden you want to try and put out some apology. Albeit a forced one by someone who doesn't know you at all.

I smell a rat.......and would maybe maybe be willing to see what happens until this...........

by KR1

For that fool who keeps trying to start shit with me...

SHUT THE FUCK UP...

This has nothing to do with you but you keep sticking your nose in trying to instigate the very thing that you are condoning me for...

See that just shows you have some resemblance of who you really are and why your back.

Some time ago you and I threw stones at one another, who gives a shit........doesn't matter to me.......but to come here AFTER all the shit you start and think that people have just forgotten and will automatically forget is wrong.

I think you need to bury all the hatred that you have and don't come here asking for everyone to be nicey nice all of a sudden.......especially when someone points out that you STILL have a tag/signature line under your name that is from the very past that you created for yourself. I might add that just puts fuel on the fire.

Now I would suggest that maybe just maybe you swallow what I have said above and realize that I am not trying to flame you or whatever, rather show some reasoning behind why people feel the way they do. I am not even sure that I am summing it up but I think you should get the jist of it.

and be careful not to flame me for pointing out what I see as obvious because this bull has horns and I will unleash on you. Just realize that I am trying to be a little helpful to you.....

Good day KR1.
 
Who's Fighting...

I haven't tried to start shit with anyone...Its you the members who are looking for a fight tonite...

~i~
 
Re: I Would If I Could...

KID ROCK1 said:
I don't know how to change that shit and I wasn't the one who put that under my name in the first place...I didn't even realize it was still under my name cuz I never pay attention to small details like that...

Tell me how to change it and it will be done...

For that fool who keeps trying to start shit with me...

SHUT THE FUCK UP...

This has nothing to do with you but you keep sticking your nose in trying to instigate the very thing that you are condoning me for...

~i~



oh and by the way, a little help here for ya KR1, goto Control Panel and edit profile, then change your location would be a good place to start.............
 
Well I'll Just Go Do That Then...

As for the rest of you hatemongers go ahead and be cynical and hyprocritical cuz aint no-one who posts at this board perfect but you sure love to portray yourself as some prophet on the board when I bet none of you could look Jesus Christ in the eyes and say..."Father I have not sinned"...

~i~
 
KR1 I hope you read my post before that and it made some sense to ya................again I am trying to show some constructive criticism here............and I am the first to admit to anyone whether I like em or not that I am not perfect..........


...........but I do ask for forgiveness in some way..........(sorry for the flame there KR1 just tellin ya like I see it)
 
Testing...

I think I fixed the location thingamabob...

Who the hell is Wizard?

~i~
 
Re: Well I'll Just Go Do That Then...

KID ROCK1 said:
As for the rest of you hatemongers go ahead and be cynical and hyprocritical cuz aint no-one who posts at this board perfect but you sure love to portray yourself as some prophet on the board when I bet none of you could look Jesus Christ in the eyes and say..."Father I have not sinned"...

~i~

unfortunately kidrock you have a long way to go....once bitten twice shy.....sooner or later your true colours have bubbled to the top....i will sit back and see what happens.....maybe you have turned over a new leaf......then again you have said this all before
 
Re: Testing...

KID ROCK1 said:
I think I fixed the location thingamabob...

Who the hell is Wizard?

~i~

You did fix it. Good start there KID ROCK1 good start.........

and Wizard is one of the "elders" of the board btw.......careful careful........
 
Why Should I Be Carefull When It Comes To Wizard...

So what if he's an elder of the board...

If thats all it takes to be labled as someone to be carefull with then i'm an elder at about 10 boards...

~i~
 
MUHAAAAAAAAAA! verse 3! as i walk off this thread shaking my head
 
Back
Top