Troll For Hire...

Re: Why Should I Be Carefull When It Comes To Wizard...

KID ROCK1 said:
So what if he's an elder of the board...

If thats all it takes to be labled as someone to be carefull with then i'm an elder at about 10 boards...

~i~

See it is all about perception there KID ROCK1 and the way people perceive the way you ask who "Joe Blow" or "Wizard" is comes off as baaaaaaad. You could have just asked "Who is Wizard?" not with the combative "Who the hell is Wizard?"

Wizard is actually a pretty cool dude........why do you ask "Who is Wizard?"

Hell KR for that matter by looking at my number of posts, some would consider me an Elder. See I was trying to point out to you "Who Wizard is" by saying that he is an elder, meaning he has been here quite a while...........so my warning of careful careful was about the aforementioned paragraph.
 
again here KID ROCK1, I am trying to show you some constructive ideas for you not to exaserbate things.......
 
The Reason I Asked...

This Wizard charecter sent me a private e-mail with links to a couple of boards to raise hell at...

Thats all...

~i~
 
Re: The Reason I Asked...

KID ROCK1 said:
This Wizard charecter sent me a private e-mail with links to a couple of boards to raise hell at...

Thats all...

~i~

And here comes the shit stiring.
 
What Shit Stirring...

I posted my reason for asking who Wizard is and now the preverbial shit stirring begins...

If you say so Outsider but I think you're just grasping at straws and can't pry yo ass off the anti-KID ROCK1 bandwagon...

~i~
 
KR1 you are a lying sack of shit and I wouldn't believe you if you told me water is wet, the only thing I want to hear from you is goodbye........forever.
 
Such Anger Inside...

Your name might be "Outsider" but you should really get outside more often...

~i~
 
Re: I Would If I Could...

KID ROCK1 said:
I don't know how to change that shit and I wasn't the one who put that under my name in the first place...I didn't even realize it was still under my name cuz I never pay attention to small details like that...

Well who did then? Since it's only you that have access to do something like that!! Unless it's your just as bad girlfriend!

Why don't you just go away!
 
#1 Reason Rock is an idiot

He called ShyGuy, Shy Dude, twice. CAN'T YOU READ, FUCKER???????????????
 
Re: Well I'll Just Go Do That Then...

KID ROCK1 said:
As for the rest of you hatemongers go ahead and be cynical and hyprocritical cuz aint no-one who posts at this board perfect but you sure love to portray yourself as some prophet on the board when I bet none of you could look Jesus Christ in the eyes and say..."Father I have not sinned"...

~i~
I HATE having to quote you, but, have you heard of punctuation, capitals, comma's, period, things you learn in Elementary School?
 
Re: Re: I Would If I Could...

ShyGuy68 said:


Well who did then? Since it's only you that have access to do something like that!! Unless it's your just as bad girlfriend!

Why don't you just go away!

Hold on a second Shyguy. Why feel the need to drag me into this unless you want me to post here again?

No problem, but remember, YOU are the one that brought me back by dragging my me into it.

Poor poor lit members. KR and I upset you all so bad. Awwwwwwww.

At least we didn't and don't have to hide behind "Unregistered" in order to say what we have to say. Unlike the rest of you hypocrites here.

Don't like it? Tough.

BTW..Bratcat..I see you're doing it again. How many is that now? All either attached or married?
 
i was actually trying to offer decent advice admitly i might have got abit "pissy" because the way the conversation was going ... im sure you've done this a few times grossly offending people here disapearing for awhile then coming back and blaming everyone here for being horrible and unforgiving


i mearly was stating that wont work if you truely wanted to "fit in" here again then make an effort dont just assume people will have forgot


i mean this as honest advice ... i wont say anymore about it now
 
Re: Re: Re: I Would If I Could...

SexyThang said:
Poor poor lit members. KR and I upset you all so bad. Awwwwwwww



i will add one more thing (there im being a hypocrite again) :)


you shouldnt give KR and yourself credit for upsetting people here "so bad" they dont talk about you when your not posting infact if you notice most members have ignored this thread


you didnt upset them so bad they just dont seem to like either of you ... anyways i really should be ignoring this thread so good luck to both of you
 
I have no problem with you, Sexy Girl.

I have problems with those that are so hypocritical that they want to point fingers and whine because they don't like it when the truth comes out.

It was all about the truth, you see, that they didn't want anyone to know. That's why they're pissy and angry. IF people don't want stuff coming out, then don't tell anyone.

They're angry with KR because he played them for fools and they fell for it.

I'm still laughing about it, the more I read and the more I see the same things going on, with the same people, just the participants names have been changed.
 
Calm down, Mr. Duckworth.

Blame your friend "shyguy" for me being here. He's the one that pulled me into it for no reason.
I never left. In fact, I've been posting here regularly. Daily in fact.

Figure that one out. And no, it's not as unregistered either.

Now bitch and moan some more because you can't keep up. It's okay, Eastenders never were known for their abundance of intelligence anyway.
 
People, can I please ask you all a question ??????

Has anybody else ever heard of the phrase " It takes two to tango " ??? You morons had better take a nice, long hard look in the mirror because Kev is simply the flame that you moths are all attracted to and don't even insinuate that you aren't or else you wouldn't have replied in the first place. As far as posting other people's personal information, did anybody put a gun to their head saying that they had to tell Kev whatever it was that they told him ??? Is it his fault if some of you are about as bright as a 3 watt bulb ??? At least he has the balls to show his true colors which is more than I can say for Zander and some of the other losers who post here !!!
 
SexyThang said:
They're angry with KR because he played them for fools and they fell for it.

The only way he could have done that was to have been funnier than everyone else, and on the funny scale he comes in just under Carrot-Top taking a shit in his pants

And, yeah, yeah, I 've heard the "It takes Two to Tango" argument before, and it don't wash. I'm free to post anything I want, including a whole slew of posts funnier than anything KidRock ever farted. The whole "I'm making you dance!" cry is the last refuge of the innefectual twat who isn't able to change dick.
 
Last edited:
I only read the first page, but I get the drift. Kid Rock is trolling for fresh meat. Am I right? What do I get?

When I was a newbie, (not all that long ago) the board was dominated by KidRock and Sexy thang calling each and every member as asshole, one by one. So, altough I don't know them, I certainly know of them and issue a warning to all newbies: Be afraid, be very afraid.
 
Back
Top