Troll For Hire...

Day Two...

You people are still jumping down my throat for shit that happened early this year...

I hardly ever post at this board and i'm being treated like the anti-christ...

Get over it already people...

Christmas is three months away and I expect everyone to buy me a gift this year...

~i~
 
For That Comment Splatcat...

You are now required to buy me a Christmas present in the $20 - $30 range...

Here's the breakdown of what you people need to spend on me this Christmas...

$1.00 - $10.00...
(Everyone who posts here)

$10.00 - $20.00...
(Laurel and Outsider)

$20.00 - $30.00...
(Splatcat)

$30.00 - $40.00...
(Vacant)

$40.00 - $50.00...
(Vacant)

$50.00 +...
(Mistress and Xander)

~i~
 
Couple Of Comments...

To whoever that Nasty person is...My punctuation and grammactical skillz are just fine thankyouverymuch...If you're gonna jump down my throat for that kinda petty crap then I expect you to correct every single person that makes a mistake in their posts and you can start with Splatcat cuz she didn't capitalize properly...

Why do you people feel the need to highlite parts of a reply and carry them down into your reply in almost every single post you make...

You people best start shopping early this year cuz failure to buy me a Christmas present means you'll start the year 2002 on "THE LIST"...

~i~
 
Pointing out the absurdities

SexyThang said:
At least we didn't and don't have to hide behind "Unregistered" in order to say what we have to say. Unlike the rest of you hypocrites here.

Six posts later....
SexyThang said:
I never left. In fact, I've been posting here regularly. Daily in fact.
Figure that one out. And no, it's not as unregistered either.


KID ROCK1 said:
To the ones that I owed an apology to I have done that in private

I'm shocked at the reception I recieved today at this board

You harangue, insult, harass and use juvenile name calling tactics against people in public and then suggest that you apologized in private. The rest of this board has no way of knowing this and less reason to believe it. But, if you resort to uncivilized, anti-social behavior in public, then you must apologize, make good and show contrition in public.

You have no credibility here. Your word carries no weight here. You are an object of scorn, derision and pity here. So, I wonder why you keep coming back? You must get something out of it. I am not sure what. Attention, most likely. That speaks to your lack of personality, character and ability to adjust to life within societal norms.

You no doubt believe that the number of views and responses to your incoherent and meaningless comments indicate interest. From our perspective you are equivalent to a car wreck on the side of the road. No one really wants to see the carnage, but they rubberneck anyway because it's there.

But do not delude yourself that anyone here finds you interesting, intelligent or useful. You cannot seriously expect open arms and warm welcome wishes in light of your behavior - in the past and currently. You have not changed your spots. You still like to be rude and obnoxious in a pithy kind of way.

I am nothing if not curious what motivates you. Why are you so angry? What happened in your life that you carry such a grudge? Why are you so deficient in your mental abilities that you cannot do more than use the same elementary vocabulary over and over? Why do you associate and surround yourself with others who are similarly mentally and emotionally deficient? They do say like attracts like. Have you tried to raise yourself out of the gutter?

Have you considered therapy? Either psychological or drug therapy? I am not being mean spirited here. I believe you will see it that way because that is the perspective through which your whole world is colored. I am being sincere in my questions. I wish I could offer you some hope too. But, I fear that you are too far gone to understand any of this.

You present yourself as a lost cause. Your inability to deal with people on a mature level and in any decent or decorous manner demonstrates your lack of intelligence and the absence of most human interpersonal skills.

KID ROCK1 said:
I haven't tried to start shit with anyone...Its you the members who are looking for a fight tonite...

This is called projecting. You cause problems and then try to blame everyone else. Again, a lack of maturity and the total inability to accept responsibility for your own actions.

I wish I could say I felt sorry for you, but I can't. You are like a developmentally disabled child that will remain forever stuck in the same emotionally stunted stage where you currently reside.

It is impossible to work up any sympathy for you because you demonstrate no remorse. Your words ring hollow.

You are incapable. Of a great many things.

I take back my words...I DO feel sorry for you.
 
Unregistered said:
SHyGUy is a fucking "Twit", and and idiotic imbicile!

Oh my, somebody's afraid to post under the real name! Well at least I'm not afraid to do that!

As for being a twit, how do you know? Have you ever talked to me, and found out whom I am?

And it looks like I'm not the only imbecile, you must be as well, since you can't spell right!!

If you’re referring to the mistakes I make in my spelling from time to time, well that’s only naturally since English isn’t my first language! Now the day you can write and speak Danish in the same grade that I master English, well them I might, but most likely probably not, consider not calling you an imbecile as well!
 
ShyGuy68 said:


Oh my, somebody's afraid to post under the real name! Well at least I'm not afraid to do that!

As for being a twit, how do you know? Have you ever talked to me, and found out whom I am?

And it looks like I'm not the only imbecile, you must be as well, since you can't spell right!!

If you’re referring to the mistakes I make in my spelling from time to time, well that’s only naturally since English isn’t my first language! Now the day you can write and speak Danish in the same grade that I master English, well them I might, but most likely probably not, consider not calling you an imbecile as well!



kys og kram! ;)
 
I Hate To Shift Gears Here For Just A Minute But...

I saw this poll at another board and found it quite interesting...

Would you wear or allow your kids to wear an Osalem Bin Laden Halloween costume this year...

Apparently some radio station had asked this question and alot of people called in saying YES they will...

~i~
 
Just to point out.


The wonderful non-trolling Sexy Thang is requesting for people at the Flame Place to come here and stir shit.
 
Re: I Hate To Shift Gears Here For Just A Minute But...

KID ROCK1 said:
I saw this poll at another board and found it quite interesting...

Not surprising that you would ignore my entire post up there about your total lack of emotional and mental stability. Does that mean you don't have any answers to my questions? Is it too painful or difficult for you to examine your motivations and mind-set?

Funny how you change subjects when someone actually posts something of substance. All you do know is how to sling mud.
 
Re: Re: I Hate To Shift Gears Here For Just A Minute But...

The Good Guy Unregistered said:


Not surprising that you would ignore my entire post up there about your total lack of emotional and mental stability. Does that mean you don't have any answers to my questions? Is it too painful or difficult for you to examine your motivations and mind-set?

Funny how you change subjects when someone actually posts something of substance. All you do know is how to sling mud.

Who said that you posted anything intelligent ?????
 
Re: Re: Re: I Hate To Shift Gears Here For Just A Minute But...

THE SEX GOD said:


Who said that you posted anything intelligent ?????

Nobody. I said "something of substance". I suppose this proves that you can't read any better than you can reason.

And I presume that The Sex God is your alter ego? Now, THAT is the funniest thing I have ever read on this board!
 
Actualy...

I didn't read anything you posted GG Unregistered...People who don't use their real names are insignificant and their comments are ignored...If you decide to use a real name then I might go back and read your comments...

As for the person who said someone was encouraging people to come over here and cause trouble...I see no evidence of that being true...

~i~
 
Re: Actualy...

KID ROCK1 said:
I didn't read anything you posted GG Unregistered...People who don't use their real names are insignificant and their comments are ignored...
That's a lie.

Now really. Who do you think you're kidding? Do you really think you are fooling anyone? You read every last word and commented on it.

But you don't have the cojones to admit you aren't smart enough to address the issues at hand. You resort to tired old strategies of attacking.

There is an old saying - the medium is the message. What I said is every bit as valid as GG as it is under the name Tinkerbell or George Washington. The funny thing is - I was registered when I started writing that first post- but the cookies expired. I thought about coming back and claiming those words as my own- but it is more fun to make you wonder which person I am. That irritates you doesn't it? Knowing that it could be any one of 40,000 people here. The point is, you still cannot confine yourself to the issue.

You are not smart enough to admit when you are wrong. You are only further proving to everyone who reads this that you are a simpleton with a huge grudge.

And it really pisses you off that we all can see it and don't accept you. The problem you have is that you DO care what we all think.

I can only speak for myself when I tell you that I don't care what you or anyone else on this board thinks of me. That is the difference between us.

Well, ONE of the differences! LOL I also actually use proper grammar, spelling, syntax and logic. I understand how to communicate civilly and intelligently.

I also realize that you are not anything like your bluster would have everyone believe. You are a buffoon. You are meek and cowardly. You have no concept of what it means to engage in meaningful discourse. And your lack of imagination is boring.
 
BAH!!!

That post you CnP'ed has had no impact on this board at all today...No-one is over here causing problems at least not yet...

As for you GG Unregistered...Like I said before when ya use your real name i'll read and comment on what you had to say...

~i~
 
Re: Re: Re: I Would If I Could...

SexyThang said:
At least we didn't and don't have to hide behind "Unregistered" in order to say what we have to say. Unlike the rest of you hypocrites here.

SexyThang said:
Blame your friend "shyguy" for me being here. He's the one that pulled me into it for no reason.
I never left. In fact, I've been posting here regularly. Daily in fact.

Figure that one out. And no, it's not as unregistered either.

So you're hiding behind a registered name.

Hypocrite.

Cowardly hypocrite.

Trailer trash.
 
Back
Top