I don't want to rebreak you! And there's no saying there can't be more gentle play before then...
...gentle?....I don't think it's possible....might be interesting to try sometime though...

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I don't want to rebreak you! And there's no saying there can't be more gentle play before then...

...gentle?....I don't think it's possible....might be interesting to try sometime though...![]()
You're not ALL rough and tumble, mister... you have a tender side, too.

.....I like mine medium well.....![]()
I thought you liked yours pink in the middle...
...you're so bad....<grin>....
...I'd like to meet your Mom...<evil thoughts>
If she only knew how bad I was... it would turn the rest of her hair white!
...and if she knew how bad I was....her hair would turn a rich brown...![]()
LOL....
... 'cause you're full of something?
...I am never full of that...my mouth works as an overflow...when it gets deep, it flows right out...![]()
LOL... that's true... but you always make it sound good!
....actually, it is the sound of it landing on my shoes that sounds kinda cool...
Ha ha... you're gross... is it disturbing that I find that slightly endearing?

....me?...gross?........well, maybe a little........Hey, pull my finger...![]()
I know better than that!!
....well, it's better than putting kepshup on my eggs...![]()
I love reading your misspellings... it's like you invent totally new words... brings a smile to my face every time!
...my misspellings?....I never misspell....I just correct what Webster's misspellt..
"...a little education is a terrible thing..."~unknown~
What about a lot of education, then?

....I respect that.....love it even more...![]()
...so how was your sunday....hike and LB some?
I did!! Found 3 LB's today and met another LB couple on the trail... and then had a goooooooooood night...