Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
...you're so silly...
....you need me to hold those for you....<evil grin>....![]()
Well then WELCOME. Enjoy it now because the snow will be flying shortly.

Hi everyone!
To take this thread further north, I am in the St. Lawrence Valley. I fondly call it the NY tundra
Have a great time and it is nice to see you all here.
![]()
I was hoping there was a NY thread somewhere on Lit! I just moved to central NY from Ohio and I am loving it. Absolutely beautiful!
I did that very same move four years ago! Where in OH were you?
Hands off Loney, she's mine...<evil grin>....![]()

You gotta make a play early in this crowd, SG! I didn't see you jumping on her, so fair is fair!![]()

...well....she would only be practise for you sweetie...![]()



...do you think with practice, we could achieve perfection?....![]()
I'm willing to try my hardest, however long it takes, to find out!![]()

...it may seem strange but I suspect there is little you can do to improve....but we might need a few sessions just to confirm this....
...save me a slot between all the men you have lined up...![]()
I'm just that good, huh? LOL
You know you've got an in with me- just let me know when you want me, I'll be there!

...I have so much to tell you....darn those call restrictions...I never talk to anyone anymore...,sniff.
Can't tell you how much I miss talking to you... you CAN email, you know!!
...email?....that requires typing....which requires a secretary....which means great sex during dick-ation....which means no time to type...which means no emails....
..***** is so complicated...![]()
so, you're hiring? I'll fax you a resume...
...a sexy pic would be suffiecient...![]()