UpState New York Directory.

Hi,
Just dropped in to see if any of my old friends were around. This used to be a happening posting place for Albany And Schenectady. Many parties and good times started here.

Oh well, times change.
 
Wow, Lonely in Snowland and Sir Gary have monoplized the thread :)

23/M/Rochester here, professional student, looking for like-minded company to frolic about with over summer. Needn't be sexual.
 
Wow, Lonely in Snowland and Sir Gary have monoplized the thread :)

23/M/Rochester here, professional student, looking for like-minded company to frolic about with over summer. Needn't be sexual.

...sorry about that....I now return contol of this thread....until next time on....THE OUTER LIMITS....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

...I think Lonely lives up there somewhere...you should say hi to her sometime...;)
 
...sorry about that....I now return contol of this thread....until next time on....THE OUTER LIMITS....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

...I think Lonely lives up there somewhere...you should say hi to her sometime...;)

No need to apologize -- I found myself snickering as I read some of it :p I'm just happy there's at least two people on here from home sweet desolate upstate!
 
...sorry about that....I now return contol of this thread....until next time on....THE OUTER LIMITS....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

...I think Lonely lives up there somewhere...you should say hi to her sometime...;)

He's very friendly... do you think we should let him in full time, or just give him a day pass?
 
No need to apologize -- I found myself snickering as I read some of it :p I'm just happy there's at least two people on here from home sweet desolate upstate!

I'm glad you enjoyed it... yes, SG and I seem to take over from time to time... but never fear butting in and joining!
 
Back
Top