What's for dinner?

Soup and a sandwich this evening, and probably some fruit and yoghurt. Had toasted crumpets and lemon curd for breakfast; sausage, egg, bacon, and toast for lunch.
 
Dinner tonight will be lamb mixed with rice, garbanzo beans, sautéed green pepper and some feta sprinkled on top.
 
Dinner tonight will be lamb mixed with rice, garbanzo beans, sautéed green pepper and some feta sprinkled on top.

Pics or GTFO.

I mean it, I'm about ready to start putting peeps on the naughty list for the lack of pichurs.
 
Working on some Ermine frosting. It needs to chill for an hour or so before I can continue whipping it. (oooOOOoooo kinky...!)

I have the crumb and top coat done. Now it needs to chill (dude!) overnight so I can make and add the piping decorations tomorrow.

Don't expect much. Us old guys ain't as steady as we once was so some of my lines are probably going to look like the walkway of a crooked man's crooked house.
 
Soup and a sandwich this evening, and probably some fruit and yoghurt. Had toasted crumpets and lemon curd for breakfast; sausage, egg, bacon, and toast for lunch.

They say you eat with your eyes before your taste buds.

Based on that, we're starving here...
 
Well that depends. How many miles are on it and is the upholstery still original and in good shape?
I don't eat things I drive in. They do look nice on occasion. I don't feel comfortable sharing a variation of the same thing when others are sharing a different thing every post. With table decor. I'm suffering by comparison. I also don't take good pics. And sometimes I'm lazy. All I wanna do is see what someone ate and I'm ok with text. But the pressure is on! Pics!

This punctuation is unnecessary.

!!!!!!!!!!! (You know why.)
 
Yeah, like that. I made a hamburger patty. Salt, pepper, Dash, and Worcestershire sauce.


On a small blue plate.


You know what that looks like.
 
I don't eat things I drive in. They do look nice on occasion. I don't feel comfortable sharing a variation of the same thing when others are sharing a different thing every post. With table decor. I'm suffering by comparison. I also don't take good pics. And sometimes I'm lazy. All I wanna do is see what someone ate and I'm ok with text. But the pressure is on! Pics!

This punctuation is unnecessary.

!!!!!!!!!!! (You know why.)

I made it a personal mission to cook a different "date night" level Sunday dinner each week for a year. I had originally considered putting it all in a cookbook but some tentative inquiries showed me that was an unrealistic idea because there are too many celebrity chefs doing that already and hogging all the printing press space.

That doesn't mean I can't share pics. Or that I can't push myself to improve my skills in both the culinary arts as well as photograph the presentation. I remember my first pics, horrible, and if I can improve the quality of my pics (and life) why shouldn't I? For that matter, why shouldn't you?

large-red-exclamation-mark-icon-on-white-background-vector-3679021185.jpg
 
Hospital dining. The cafeteria was closed so I walked to a store to buy crackers and hummus.
 
Back
Top