Where do you like to finish?

Dogma52

Professional Lurker
Joined
Nov 1, 2010
Posts
20,279
After reading so many posts about men finishing in their SO's mouth, on their breasts, their back, so many places, where is your favorite place to finish off?

I still love cumming inside a woman! It feels the best and satisfies me.

Ladies, where do you like your SO to finish? What location brings you the most pleasure?
 
I think the phrase ''to finish'' makes me giggle a bit. ;) But I suppose that it is the nicest inside.
 
It was an awkward way to phrase it.... sorry about that! :eek:
 
Deep in her pussy, having built her to an overwhelming orgasm which will continue through my own. Whatever we do before, nothing beats that finish for us.
 
No SO...
That being said if I had one....anywhere he damn well wanted to put it. I would be caring of his needs like that. ;)
 
Deep inside the warm wetness of her pussy as she throbs orgasmically, draining me of every last drop of my cum.
 
Deep in her pussy, having built her to an overwhelming orgasm which will continue through my own. Whatever we do before, nothing beats that finish for us.

I'm with you on this one. To stop in the middle and pull out for the "money shot" seems so counter to nature. I want her milking me dry while we are both thrusting with our last ounce of energy. If she or I can still move when we are done then someone is holding out:D
 
My list, in order - though all locations are great:

1. Her throat

2. Her mouth

3. Her ass

4. Her pussy

5. Any other location
 
As close to the beginning as possible. If I'm going to disappoint her, might as well not sweat.
 
Inside her, without a doubt. In her pussy as we, if we're in tune, are cumming together. To pull out and finish elsewhere seems odd.

If she's going down on me, then in her mouth. Not visibly, but so she sucks me until I'm drained.

If it's a handjob, then on her stomach or breasts. I want to see her face, her expressions shifting, and her smile.
 
Inside her, without a doubt. In her pussy as we, if we're in tune, are cumming together. To pull out and finish elsewhere seems odd.

If she's going down on me, then in her mouth. Not visibly, but so she sucks me until I'm drained.

If it's a handjob, then on her stomach or breasts. I want to see her face, her expressions shifting, and her smile.

ditto couldn't have put it better
 
I like to finish. Period.

In bed is nice, because then I can fall asleep right away.

;)
 
Hey if we can just manage to get it all the way out of my pants before I finish, then anywhere after that is WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!
 
depends what the mood is. If it is slow and romantic, inside her.
If it is rough and doggy, then on her.
If it is really kinky then on her face.
If we have to leave and its a quick BJ then in her mouth.
 
I like to finish at the end; it's so much better than finishing at the beginning or in the middle.
 
Back
Top