Midnight_Man
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Oct 12, 2009
- Posts
- 41,558
hasbrownsIck...don't really do fast food...but could go with either for breakfast, I guess.
WYR grits or hashbrowns?
WYR biscuits & gravy or biscuits & jelly?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
hasbrownsIck...don't really do fast food...but could go with either for breakfast, I guess.
WYR grits or hashbrowns?
WYR biscuits & gravy or biscuits & jelly?
WYR hotcakes or waffles?
WYr sausage or bacon?
donutsMmm..bacon, fried nice and crispy in a cast iron skillet
WYR donuts or cinnamon rolls?
It must be breakfast time....![]()
WYR jelly donuts or glazed? (I'm getting hungry)
oj -yes, lets go!
WYR cold cereal or oatmeal?
Oh, another "ick"...don't do either...except grits!
WYR eggs fried or scrambled?
We gotta stop...I'm getting too hungry!!!
real bacon - I hate turkey anythingScrambled.
Real bacon or turkey bacon?
real bacon - I hate turkey anything
WYR Denny's or Perkins?
Someone mentioned turkey bacon I don't think I can post on this thread anymore...
Perkins. Def. Perkins
WYR curse or find alternate words for venting your frustration?
Hire someone unless I already know how.
WYR your heat was broken or your plumbing was backed up?
Heat was broken, I know something about that.
Plumbing is only a nightmare waiting to happen.
WYR rain or snow?
snowmobile. Anything that requires me to stand up is an accident waiting to happen, literally!
WYR make snow angels or a snow man? (Sorry, beautiful here today, got snow on the brain)