Tawny_Temptress
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Feb 16, 2008
- Posts
- 13,215
Fish!
Sushi or French Food
French Food
Got to the movies or rent?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Fish!
Sushi or French Food
French Food
Got to the movies or rent?
Rent
Doggie or missionary
J
Depends on my mood but I cum easier in missionary.
sex or oral sex?
oral sex, sex, then oral sex
lights on or lights off
J
sex.....it encompasses the lot
golden showers or april showers?
on
easy or rough?
easy and then rough (sorry I like it all)
Curtains open or closed
J
closed
rented porn or make your own?
One on one
MFM or FMF?
MFM cause I havent done that before
MFM or FMF
MFM is the only way I would.
Top or Bottom?
Bottom
Thread whore or let someone else post lol
J
If they show up, I will let them have the thread. lol
oral or anal?
oral
sucking or licking
licking then sucking
indoors or out doors?
Indoors.licking then sucking
indoors or out doors?
Indoors.
(I misread your name as Tranny Temptress and did a huge double take, lol).
Gentle teasing or rough play?

lol
rough
hair pulling or not?