Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
bondageCuffed
Bondage or watersports ?
Than me? maybe slightly older.the sweeter the better
older or younger
the sweeter the better
older or younger
advantages in bothAge is just a number
Same question for you
advantages in both
cheer leader or swotty type
swotty? I don't even know what that is. I'm going to have to go cheerleader...after all, I was oneadvantages in both
cheer leader or swotty type
swotty? I don't even know what that is. I'm going to have to go cheerleader...after all, I was one.
Smoldering temptress or girl next door?
Brains.
MFM.
Tight jeans or short skirt?
Brains.
MFM.
Tight jeans or short skirt?
Oh my...
short skirt.
Large or small breasts?
Large...obviously.
Boxers- I like to sleep in them
Tidy and trimmed.
Boyshorts or commando?
Lace, obvi. Is that even a real question?
WYR watch your favorite movie every night for the rest of your life, or never get to watch it again?
Lace, obvi. Is that even a real question?
WYR watch your favorite movie every night for the rest of your life, or never get to watch it again?
Watch my favorite movie.
WYR make love to your favorite fantasy just once and only once in your life? Or be with someone else the rest of your life?
Handfed
WYR a long bath or steamy shower?
with someonelong bath..
WTR bath alone or with company