with someone
WYR have sex in the shower or the tub?
the shower mor condusive to doggy
wyr have sex in public or private
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
with someone
WYR have sex in the shower or the tub?
privatethe shower mor condusive to doggy
wyr have sex in public or private
private
WYR have sex with your S/O or a stranger?
for me right now....stranger.
nipples pinched or kssed?
explosive works for me, but there is a time for all of themKissed please
WYR fun, easygoing sex or intense, explosive sex?
explosive works for me, but there is a time for all of them
WYR have sex in your bed or theirs?
Theirs
WYR you cum first or them?
Them, for sure (I'm a giver)
WYR masturbate while you watch your lover masturbate, or circle-jerk together?
Joint watching/masturbating with lover
WYR watch a female or a male orgasm?
Joint watching/masturbating with lover
WYR watch a female or a male orgasm?
Male .
WYR listen to someone orgasm with no visual or watch them with no audio?
I have to have the sound. I crave it.
WYR orgasm first, and give oral to your partner to help them finish? Or have them orgasm first, and build up to your own?
orgasm first
WYR control them or be controlled?
id rather die than give you control
NIN
wyr live in peace and boredom or contention and excitement?
Contention and excitement I guess.
WYR have more vacation time at work or more money?
Contention and excitement I guess.
WYR have more vacation time at work or more money?
More money. I have a good amount of vacation time that I never get to use.
WYR have something amazing that defies convention or something a little more ordinary that is generally accepted?
I'd take something amazing that defies convention.
WYR have a super-large holiday tree or a smaller but cuter tree?

I'd take something amazing that defies convention.
WYR have a super-large holiday tree or a smaller but cuter tree?
smaller and cuter
WYR have love or lust?
Love. Lust fades with time.
WYR have an exciting life full of sexual gratification but nothing more or a comfortable, loving, if somewhat boring, life with a ho hum partner.
Contention and excitement I guess.
WYR have more vacation time at work or more money?
money apparently...i just sold back 40 of 96 hours and there are no available days till the end of the year when i lose them all. I did take 3 hours off this year.
wyr cook or clean up?