kendra1980
book writing :)
- Joined
- Jun 18, 2006
- Posts
- 61,428
Regular, despite the annoying commercials.
WYR compare apples or oranges?
oranges...big honeybelle ones YUM!
WYR live with a crumudgeon or a bully (both bad!)
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Regular, despite the annoying commercials.
WYR compare apples or oranges?
oranges...big honeybelle ones YUM!
WYR live with a crumudgeon or a bully (both bad!)
Christmas present. (you can't open the other two)
WYR have a mince pie or Christmas pudding?
Christmas pudding... mince pie I grew up on and don't like
WYR be with family Christmas day or New Year's Day?
Christmas Day
WYR bring in the New Year out and about or at home with friends and family.
Home with family and friends if possible... the New Year is all about possibilities
WYR look back or look forward on the New Year?
Forward, you can't change history, only make it.
WYR make a resolution or not?
WYR be free flowing or resolute?
Resolute. I'm kind of a curmedgeon like that.
WYR have long hair or short?
does it really matter long hair or short? but short for myself is my preference... is that bad or good?
WYR travel or stay put?
me
WYR be real or unreal?
Real, though sometimes I think being a fictional character would be fun.
WYR watch Titanic or Deathproof?
neither
DVD porn or net porn?
Net porn, it's free and easily found
WYR video porn or erotica
Depends on my mood. Video if I have company.
one on one porn or group porn?
One on one, easier to imagine I'm the guy
WYR straight porn or gay/lesbian porn
No lesbian stuff
WYR rough or not?
No lesbian stuff
WYR rough or not?
little rough is good
WYR do it in bed or on the table
oral before analRough, I love it rough and loud. Most of the time, sometimes I like it slow and loving
WYR oral or anal
where are you?under your table
oral before anal
wyr toys or not?
