Stillstiff
You thought we were done?
- Joined
- Dec 16, 2007
- Posts
- 58,869
FFM
would you rather have a dog or a cat?
would you rather have a dog or a cat?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
dog
Would you rather mow the lawn or shovel snow
mow the lawn...it's safer
WYR attend football games or baseball games

FOOTBALL (go Eagles).
WYR play football or watch football?
Rox![]()
home team
play beer pong or quarters
ScrabbleQuarters... I am damn good at quarters and beer pong strikes me as fairly unsanitary.
Monopoly or Scrabble?
hotNYC for sure
WYR have hot weather or cold?
hot
WYR hike in the mountains or stroll on the beach
suitBeach
WYR sunbathe naked or in a suit/trunks?
suit
same question
I like a shot of Crown and chase it with beerIn the Raw dahlin'
WYR have a beer or shot of whiskey?
I like a shot of Crown and chase it with beer
WYR ride a bicycle or a motorcycle?
Motorcycle
WYR Snow ski or sit in the lodge?
clark kent
WYR meet Bruce Wayne or Batman?
Bruce Wayne...that dude is rich!
WYR meet the Joker or the Riddler?
The Riddler
WYR be Superman or Batman?
I think Batman, although the ability to fly is tempting.
WYR sex up Wonder Woman or Supergirl?
Has to be Wonder Woman
WYR live in Utopia or Shangri-La?
I've been to Utopia. It's not that great. I'll take Shangri-La.
WYR live forever or only for a day?
Oh my that's a toughie............so much I want to do it could take forever.
Going with just for a day, with each moment being precious.
WYR dance in a ballet or sing in an opera?