Sing in an opera...but it would be horrible, horrible torture for anyone within earshot.
WYR have a tiger or a gorilla as a pet?
If I had to a tiger.
WYR get worldwide recognition or admiration of friends and family?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Sing in an opera...but it would be horrible, horrible torture for anyone within earshot.
WYR have a tiger or a gorilla as a pet?
Sing in an opera...but it would be horrible, horrible torture for anyone within earshot.
WYR have a tiger or a gorilla as a pet?
A tiger...I love the purring sound.
WYR be chased by a rhino or a very pissed off ostrich?
I'll take the rhino, thanks.
WYR lick or be licked?
I did some licking this morning so I'll go for being on the receiving end this afternoon ()
WYR hike through snow or sand?
I think snow. No wait. Maybe sand. Hell, I don't know.
WYR be bored or over-stimulated?
ugh. bored, that's easier to fix.
WYR have a dance party in your kitchen or in your street?
In my kitchen.
WYR eat Super Golden Crisp or Smacks?
Oh dear..I've never had either of those..or heard of them. I'll go with Super Golden Crisp..the name sounds promising.
WYR happen upon a morose crocodile or a hungry hippo?
lol...Hungry hippo for sure. Because Hippos are mostly plant eating, while crocodiles are clearly carniverous.
WYR hang with Yurtle the Turtle or The Cat in the Hat?
cat in the hat he has all kinds of fun that is funny.
wyr peep or flash?
peep..don't want to scare people too much
WYR pose nude for an art class or for a neighbor?
An art class. The anonymity would be preferable, and the only neighbor I've met so far is an overly chatty blonde...agh.
WYR learn how to blow glass or learn how to make a puppet of epic proportions for a street performance?
Blow glass. I love watching glass blowing and think the art is beautiful.
WYR sing or dance as a performance art?
Aaagghhblah. I prefer being off the stage.. but if I HAD to choose, dancing.
WYR use sidewalk chalk or spray paint?
Sidewalk Chalk for sure
WYR shovel 1' of snow five times or shovel 5' once
IMO Tobogganing is sledding, but if you mean toboganning or snowmobiling...
TOBOGGAN!
WYR drive with snow tires or all seasons?
snow tires
(I figured that you could have a lot of people on a tobaggan but only one on a sled) sorry
WYR drive on a snowy clear road or a rainy wet one?
with the way our roads are upkept, a snowy road...
WYR visit a desert or a rainforest
WYR visit a zoo or a jungle?
An ocean - as long as it's not too coldA zoo...I have a fondness for indoor plumbing and concession stands!
WYR swim in a lake or an ocean?
WYR have chicken or beef?
Beef...especially a good steak...
WYR read a novel or write one?
Write a novel.
Can't pick. I like both..depending.
WYR be a circus clown or a lion tamer?
![]()