Would you Rather

Status
Not open for further replies.
skirts

hold ups or stockings?

Maybe this is different in the UK, but I believe they are the same thing in the US.

You might mean Hold ups (aka thigh highs) vs. Tights (aka panty hose?)


I love thigh highs, but in the winter...nice warm tights work very nicely.


WYR real rock and roll or ELO?
 
Maybe this is different in the UK, but I believe they are the same thing in the US.

You might mean Hold ups (aka thigh highs) vs. Tights (aka panty hose?)


I love thigh highs, but in the winter...nice warm tights work very nicely.


WYR real rock and roll or ELO?

oh to me stockings go on suspenders and hold ups well hold up
 
Maybe this is different in the UK, but I believe they are the same thing in the US.

You might mean Hold ups (aka thigh highs) vs. Tights (aka panty hose?)


I love thigh highs, but in the winter...nice warm tights work very nicely.


WYR real rock and roll or ELO?

Well ELO has some great songs but I would prefer real Rock

WYR have walnuts or pecans in brownies?
 
Mixed, because I'm a lightweight :eek:

WYR live in perpetual heat and sunshine (100-degree weather) every day of your life or live in perpetual snow and cold?
 
Chocolate


WYR tent camp, or trailer camp?

Depends on the location... But Tenting it is so cun cause you can get into little places that are just 'out" there... Nobody else around and you can enjoy...

WYR camp on a beach or in the mountains
 
Depends on the location... But Tenting it is so cun cause you can get into little places that are just 'out" there... Nobody else around and you can enjoy...

WYR camp on a beach or in the mountains

BEACH I looooove the beach.


WYR scuba dive or snorkel?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top