Would you Rather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm not an avid fan or either ... But my gut reaction is to go for the car because how many chances will you get to do that in life?

WYR only get to give oral or receive oral for the rest of your life?
 
Oh, toys. Definitely toys. I spent about $100 on toys last month haha. Yeah.

WYR have to fuck in the cowgirl or doggy position for the rest of your life?
 
Dancer :) Morning PR :kiss:

WYR fly to the moon or explore the depths of the ocean?

Fly to the Moon; I've always wanted to travel in outer space.

WYR take the safe and predictable route of travel to a place you've never visited before--or a sketchy, possibly dangerous sounding shortcut?
 
Give me adventure any time!

WYR vacation in a quiet, remote place, or bustling city?

I really enjoy both. It's hard to choose, but I'd probably go with a remote place.

WYR cam chat with someone or phone chat?
 
Damn ... That's a tough decision to make ... But I would probably go with phone. Nothing more of a a turn-on then getting to hear a sexy man as he moans, in my humble opinion. :)

WYR have to be vegan or only eat red meat for the rest of your life?
 
Damn ... That's a tough decision to make ... But I would probably go with phone. Nothing more of a a turn-on then getting to hear a sexy man as he moans, in my humble opinion. :)

WYR have to be vegan or only eat red meat for the rest of your life?

I don't eat red meat now so have to go with vegan

WYR be able to do the splits or put your feet behind your head?
 
I'm lucky to do half a split...no way these boats are going behind the head!!

WYR yoga or running?

Yoga..............i find certain bits of me spoil the fun of running :(

WYR swordplay or pistol shoot?
 
sword

Yoga..............i find certain bits of me spoil the fun of running :(

WYR swordplay or pistol shoot?
sword for sure, so stylish always wanted to try - tried kendo but was too rough for me

wur live in the country and commute or city center and walk to work
 
sword for sure, so stylish always wanted to try - tried kendo but was too rough for me

wur live in the country and commute or city center and walk to work

Commute, and live where you can see the stars and smell fresh air.


WYR drive a sports car or SUV
 
At the moment, taken charge of. But I'm a switch, so you know how it goes.

WYR spank someone or be spanked?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top