Tawny_Temptress
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Feb 16, 2008
- Posts
- 13,215
Double chocolate chip cookies
plain sugar cookies or ones with icing on them?
plain
peanut butter or chocolate fudge?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Double chocolate chip cookies
plain sugar cookies or ones with icing on them?
chocolate fudge
WYR open presents Christms Eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas eve
WYR go to a party on New Years eve or stay in?
stay in
WYR go out New Years Eve or throw your own party?
Neither but if I had to choose I would go to a party so I could leave if it wasnt fun.
Which for you?
throw my own so I can have only the people I really want around me.
WYR watch the ball drop on TV or be in NYC to see it?
Carolingsled ride
Make pop corn strings or go caroling?
Caroling
WYR open packages on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?


Would you rather watch soccerl or have sex with a frog?
Umm...hmmm...well...I think I'll pick soccer.
WYR have a piercing in a place that shows or doesn't show?

ShowsJust got a new one this week
WYR be pierced at a tattoo parlor with a surgical needle, or some salon-type place with a gun
Tat parlor with surgical needle - making sure they have a piercing bill of rights posted and a strict single use policy for their needles regardless of what the state's health department dictates. (Yep - I've had a few done)
WYR a tattoo w/ a tat gun or a tribal tat done using traditional methods? (Think Borneo)
I have both... and they are of equal significance!
WYR be the big spoon or the little spoon?

Loud
WYR be the taker or the taken?

Long steamy session!!
WYR have oral or anal?