Would you Rather

Status
Not open for further replies.
give

WYR be held on the brink for a long time before cumming or have quick multiple cums?
 
Be held on the brink

WYR be totally naked or "dressed" to play?


Really depends on the mood, but I enjoy playing "dress up" on occasion (after all, I am a girly girl).

WYR play in the morning when you wake up or at night before sleep?
 
Both!!!

WYR be woken up with a tongue on your "lips" or on your breasts?


I certainly wouldn't turn down either... but waking up with a warm, wet tongue wrapped around a nipple is always lovely.

WYR have a super sloppy blowjob or handjob with your lover whispering incredibly naughty things in your ear?
 
Reverse cowgirl is the BEST....Cowgirl UP!!!!

WYR Ride hard and fast or slow and steady in this position?
 
How about one of each ;) But they are cuffed...remember!!

WYR Up against the car or in the back seat?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top