mulehead61
Ever the mulette's mule..
- Joined
- Jul 18, 2009
- Posts
- 19,527
Africa
WYR take a plane or a boat?
Planes get you there a little faster.....
WYR grow your own veggies or buy them?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Africa
WYR take a plane or a boat?
Africa
WYR take a plane or a boat?

Boat.
WYR live in a tropical paradise or a mountain getaway?
Rox![]()
Tropical Paradise
WYR bite your lip or clear the air?
Tropical Paradise
WYR bite your lip or clear the air?
Forgive always.Clear the air no doubt on that
WYR forgive or forget?
I'm a settle it right then type of person.Bite my lip... I don't like conflict.
WYR walk away to calm down or settle it right then.
Forgive always.
I'm a settle it right then type of person.
WYR taste sugar or spice?
Either is nice; however, I'll go with plant a garden.
WYR read a book or sing?

Depends on the book and/or the song...
WYR be the best at what you do or the best known at what you do?
Best at what I do, I figure being known for being the best at it would follow.
WYR rice or noodles
Rice. Although I enjoy both, IMHO rice is more versatile.
WYR oatmeal or grits?
Oatmeal! With brown sugar and coconut. mmmmm.
WYR watch (in person) the summer or winter olympics?
coconuts in oatmeal? interesting
If I hafta pick one ~ I guess summer olympics, but I rather not watch at all lol
WYR pack things or unpack?
(Like dried coconut shavings..that you can put in brownies and such)
Both are very haphazard activities for me. But let's go with unpack.
WYR stub your toe on a curb or a table?
(Like dried coconut shavings..that you can put in brownies and such)
Both are very haphazard activities for me. But let's go with unpack.
WYR stub your toe on a curb or a table?
I guess if I had to choose, the concrete would hurt more than the table, so I'd say the table.
WYR watch Glenn Beck or Bill O'Reilly (you are tied down and forced to choose one like you're in Clockwork Orange)?
I would have to bite the cyanide capsule first.
WYR serious or comic movies?
I would have to bite the cyanide capsule first.
WYR serious or comic movies?
Comedies
WYR sci-fi or action movies?
Hard choice! Action, but I like both.
WYR read fiction or non fiction?
Fiction
WYR buy a book or get it from the library?
Most of the time the library but if I really like it I want to buy it to keep.
WYR read or watch a movie?
I've done both...sometimes saw the movie first, then read the book, sometimes vice versa. Movies can be a let down from the book.....
WYR meet the president or an actor?