🙈🔮 Naughty Confessionals 🔮🙈

OK, my confession is this...

I like to find people, primarily women, to more or less sext with, either Roleplay style or on more of a personal level. My wife refuses to partake in that kind of stuff and it's something that I really enjoy doing so to compensate for the lack of virtual attention and/or fun from the wife, I have found a home here. But, I do not engage in it once I am home and with her. When I'm with her I'm WITH her. This has been my biggest secret for years. It's kind of an addiction that I can't seem to kick.
Trying to figure out his work schedule so I know when to message him...🤣😂

I once had a fuck buddy in town and after we went our different ways, she contacted me again out of the blue. Seems she wanted to impress a new guy online, so she asked if she could come over and use my camera and mic to live stream her gong down on me to show him what she could do.

So, being a "giving person," I said yes...

I once had a fuck buddy in town and after we went our different ways, she contacted me again out of the blue. Seems she wanted to impress a new guy online, so she asked if she could come over and use my camera and mic to live stream her gong down on me to show him what she could do.

So, being a "giving person," I said yes...
What a self sacrificing guy you are...

I just hung clothes on the line…wearing nothing but a fluffy robe…with my bishop exposed

I am doing my...damndest...to set something up so I can confess later to swallowing hot jizz from the source.

That...doesn't make me...bad, does it? I'm not a naughty person I just...do very naughty things. A lot!
Your just exploring your sexuality and sensuality hun. And enjoying yourself while doing so. Mmm a little bad and naughty isn't bad at all hun.

Forgive me father for I have sinned, I think.

It has been forever since my last confession and I have given my best guy friend oral relief.

Back