🙈🔮 Naughty Confessionals 🔮🙈

Those three plug phone chargers....Great for self flagellation...
They look at me at work like I'm a bit odd. Go figure

I confess I walk around naked in the flat and hope the cute man catches a glimpse when he is in his garden. Then always make a point of chatting to him when ever I see him knowing he has seen me naked and wondering what he's thinking.
If you see a growing bulge under his slacks while you're chatting, then you know what he's thinking.

I confess I walk around naked in the flat and hope the cute man catches a glimpse when he is in his garden. Then always make a point of chatting to him when ever I see him knowing he has seen me naked and wondering what he's thinking.
I bet he’d love to watch you more closely and perhaps even get the opportunity to touch you all over xxx

Sounds fun. Would you go further if he asked?

ICT I’ve started dating a bisexual woman and it scares the piss out of me because there’s double the competition and women definitely have unfair advantages - they’re pretty, soft, and they smell good. Plus, they have boobs!!! How can I compete with boobs?!?!
Mmmmmmm, try a nice cock and $?

Back