9th Circuit Court of Appeals Rules mRNA COVID-19 Jab is NOT a Vaccine

I want to point out, at one time the LEFT LOVED conspiracy theories, until people started to figure out the LEFT are the ones behind them. The LEFT used to say to think for yourself; until people thinking for themselves started to disagree with the left.
The problem with left-wing conspiracy theories is that we keep being right about ours.

-The US Army probably WAS responsible for outbreaks of plague, cholera, and other diseases which ravaged local populations and killed thousands of civilians during the Korean and Vietnam wars. They also worked to hide the effects of Agent Orange then and Depleted Uranium now, allowing their own veterans to suffer in agony rather admit to having deliberately poisoned them.
-The CIA and DoD DID overthrow numerous democratically-elected governments and then plunge their nations into brutal civil wars, and they did experiment on American soldiers and citizens with the idea of turning normal people into mind-controlled killing machines.
-There WERE a lot of strange things happening in Memphis in the lead-up to MLK's murder, and there's many good reasons to believe that James Earl Ray was not the man who pulled the trigger.
-There ARE a lot of questions that need to be asked about the exact origins of HIV/AIDS and what role western germ warfare technicians might have played in creating it.
-The FBI and numerous other government and corporate entities DID secretly commit a number of illegal actions, probably up to and including murder, to discredit civil rights, anti-war, and organized labor activists. And there's no reason to think they ever stopped.
-Reagan WAS secretly arming terrorist groups Central America in direct violation of congressional orders.
-The Central Intelligence Agency DID help bankroll those groups by flooding urban America with crack cocaine. And now they're doing the same thing with opioids in rural America.
-There ARE a lot of questions that need to be asked about the exact origins of Al Qaeda and what role western intelligence agencies might have played in creating it.
-George W Bush probably DID have advanced knowledge that something like 9/11 was going to happen, and it's not unthinkable that he and his Zionist allies really did let it happen as a justification for a global crusade against the entire Islamic world.
-And we all know damn well that there were never WMDs in Iraq, and that no one who spent years telling us so ever really believed it.
-Every question we could ask about Al Qaeda and 9/11 could just as easily be asked about Hamas and 10/7.

Hopefully if it happens you are the first to die. If you wish others to die because you disagree with them politically you deserve to die.
There are plenty of people with whom I disagree but help to make our country better. Trumptards though are a special breed of useless oxygen wasters. The pandemic did a good job on a lot of them. They will ignore and ridicule the next virus even more. So hopefully it is one that will be mild for those immunized, and very deadly for those who are not.

They do? Doesn’t seem so in Texas. Seems it’s not the evidence that is important at all.

Will Daddy Vlady leave evidence in you? On you?
^^^
Another dipshit response. This decision was made in the Ninth Circuit, not the Fifth Circuit Court.

^^^
Another dipshit response. This decision was made in the Ninth Circuit, not the Fifth Circuit Court.
Ahhh didn’t know all responses about what happens in different circuits around the country couldn’t be discussed together.

Because your small brain can’t seem to handle the expanded discussion… doesn’t mean it can’t be had.

Daddy Vlady doesn’t keep you around for your brain I see. Just a couple more days and you will be in his arms.

Law Professor Dr. Francis Boyle, Who Drafted the 1989 Biological Weapons and Antiterrorism Act, Claims COVID-19 mRNA Injections are Weapons of Mass Destruction in New Affidavit​

By Jim Hᴏft Jun. 9, 2024 8:00 am

Dr. Boyle’s signed affidavit reads:

Pursuant to 28 USC 1746, I, Francis A. Boyle declare under penalty of perjury that the statements contained herein are true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
I am Francis A. Boyle, a professor of international law at the University of Illinois College of Law. I received an AB (1971) in Political Science from the University of Chicago, then a JD degree magna cum laude from Harvard Law School, and AM and PhD degrees in Political Science from Harvard University.
I have advised numerous international bodies in the areas of human rights, war crimes and genocide, nuclear policy, and bio-warfare. In 1985 | publicly called for and then drafted the U.S. domestic implementing legislation for the Biological Weapons Convention, known as the Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989, that was approved unanimously by both Houses of the U.S. Congress and signed into law by President George H.W. Bush with the approval of the United States Department of Justice. See my book Biowarfare and Terrorism (Clarity Press: 2005).
It is my expert opinion that, ‘COVID-19 nanoparticle injections’ or ‘mRNA nanoparticle injections’ or ‘COVID-19 injections meet the criteria of biological weapons and weapons of mass destruction according to Biological Weapons 18 USC § 175; Weapons and Firearms § 790.166 Fla.Stat. (2023).
Much more here: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/06/law-professor-dr-francis-boyle-who-drafted-1989/

Last edited:
Jim Hoft is not a source, GatewayPundit is propaganda.

FFS, if you come across something interesting in your propaganda feed, do a quick search to see if it appears in proper sites. Spoiler, I've done just that and it doesn't. However there is a load of crap such as this
https://www.spreaker.com/episode/dr...bout-the-who-treaty-with-mike-adams--51994292
Dr. Francis Boyle issues urgent warning about WHO pandemic treaty designed to enslave & exterminate humanity. His book is called 'Resisting Medical Tyranny', provides ammunition to fight back.
Nazi history is repeating itself.

By all means, laugh at Gateway Pundit. But Francis Boyle actually is a fairly serious public figure in the world of international law and human rights advocacy. If he calls something a war-crime, then it probably is a warcrime.

https://law.illinois.edu/faculty-research/faculty-profiles/francis-boyle/

Considering his disdain for the Zionist Entity, I'm almost surprised that GP will have anything to do with him.

Boy I never saw so many stupid communist leftists! If your waiting for your beloved communist run lame stresm media to report any of this , they know better! Its a matter of life and death for these communist fucktards as well! For all you media members out there, You can run but you cant hide! NOTHING CAN STOP WHATS COMING! Its gonna be so nice when the military takes over MSM! Their days are numbered!

Boy I never saw so many stupid communist leftists! If your waiting for your beloved communist run lame stresm media to report any of this , they know better! Its a matter of life and death for these communist fucktards as well! For all you media members out there, You can run but you cant hide! NOTHING CAN STOP WHATS COMING! Its gonna be so nice when the military takes over MSM! Their days are numbered!
Shut up goober and cover up your wife's nasty pussy. Some of us are trying to eat.

By all means, laugh at Gateway Pundit. But Francis Boyle actually is a fairly serious public figure in the world of international law and human rights advocacy. If he calls something a war-crime, then it probably is a warcrime.

https://law.illinois.edu/faculty-research/faculty-profiles/francis-boyle/

Considering his disdain for the Zionist Entity, I'm almost surprised that GP will have anything to do with him.
You probably won't find this story anywhere else. The left hates the GP because they print things others aren't allowed to print. They print some BS once in a while as well, but as always with any outlet it's reader beware.

You probably won't find this story anywhere else. The left hates the GP because they print things others aren't allowed to print. They print some BS once in a while as well, but as always with any outlet it's reader beware.
Nah, I see him mentioned aplenty on leftist Telegram channnels. Your side doesn't have the monopoly on non-corporate media that you think it does, especially seeing how many of your figures end up being on the payroll of NATO or the Israelis (visegrad24 and EndWokeness respectively)

NO! Americans of BOTH sides who are reasonable and critical thinkers hate the GP Because they post outright falsehoods and conspiracy theories as fact! Even after they are debunked.

Oh they will carry the exclusive story with Daddy Vlady and Wrong guide on vacation together. That will be fact.

It still baffles me that she was the only one. A crazy amount of restraint shown that day by law enforcement.

It has been mentioned ad nauseam, that the kinetic response would undoubtedly have been faaaaaar different (waaaaaay more shootings by police, etc), if the make up of the insurrectionists had a darker skin pigmentation and a different political affiliation.

Just sayin’…

😑

Back