AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

damppanties said:
Oh please do! I missed it the first time. This time I'l be ready with my camera. :D
i cant strip twice in one night!! i'm getting old u know! :cool:

femininity said:
you're welcome to swap out with me for week two if u want. I'm doing the intro and my other story is so so done but i'd rather put it away and concentrate totally on the intro.

I can ask Crim to reschedule me for early Feb?

That's the 8th of Jan, right?

Let me see if I can manage it between now and then.
Pretty sure I can, but it's going to need a hard, fast edit and a strong polish before I can post. Any of Vana's ladies willing to take a look in the next day or so and let me know if I got it on track?

FallingToFly said:
That's the 8th of Jan, right?

Let me see if I can manage it between now and then.
Pretty sure I can, but it's going to need a hard, fast edit and a strong polish before I can post. Any of Vana's ladies willing to take a look in the next day or so and let me know if I got it on track?
Sure send it to me if u want. I'm not good with editing but i can read :D

For all's attention

Vana has agreed to be a character. i will be addingthe following description to the descripion post.

Nirvanadragones (Vana)
Female
5ft 7inches
Caucasian- natural soft tan
Petite but curvy
Long (unruly) blonde hair (Nirvana Blonde to die for)
Blue-grey eyes (you could melt into)

and there was some other things fem mentioned but i think Vana would slap me for addng those ;)

Fallenfromgrace said:
For all's attention

Vana has agreed to be a character. i will be addingthe following description to the descripion post.

Nirvanadragones (Vana)
Female
5ft 7inches
Caucasian- natural soft tan
Petite but curvy
Long (unruly) blonde hair (Nirvana Blonde to die for)
Blue-grey eyes (you could melt into)

and there was some other things fem mentioned but i think Vana would slap me for addng those ;)
LMAO!!! :D

Woohooo !! Vana's in!! :nana:

Okay, I had a mommy-brain moment. Fem said she needed until Jan 8th to get the intro done, but instead of moving everyone back two weeks, I only did one. :eek:

The schedule has been fixed. Everyone has two extra weeks. Please check the first post to see your new date. I ain't pming it again. :p

Did it in big letters so everyone would pay attention, lol.

CrimsonMaiden said:
The 15th. We added the intro so all the chapters got moved back a week.

Okay, awesome, I can do it. It's added to my writing list, fearsome thing that it is.

CrimsonMaiden said:
Okay, I had a mommy-brain moment. Fem said she needed until Jan 8th to get the intro done, but instead of moving everyone back two weeks, I only did one. :eek:

The schedule has been fixed. Everyone has two extra weeks. Please check the first post to see your new date. I ain't pming it again. :p

Did it in big letters so everyone would pay attention, lol.
:D :D

Fallenfromgrace said:
she'd slap you n'all!

I'll go add it now ;)

omg...so is mine :eek: !!! i have like...8 things lol...my VE is gonna HATE me :D lol

HA! Open my Myspace page and go to my blog- it's the newest entry.

I wish I only had 8 things on it- but a year of starting things and not finishing them has finally caught up with me.

Back