AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

vella_ms said:
well, fact is, that i think you are highly intellectual. don't argue with me because you will not win.
:kiss:
I don't care what you think of me as long as I'm getting vella keeses. :cathappy:

ps. I'm not intellectual. I just look that way because of the glasses. :p

damppanties said:
Well, fem asked how many MS Word pages make a Lit page.

I replied that it depends on the MS Word font and size she's using. And then I replied using word count, not number of pages in Word.

You're right. It matters not how many Word pages you use, it's going to be changed anyway.

damppanties said:
I don't care what you think of me as long as I'm getting vella keeses. :cathappy:

ps. I'm not intellectual. I just look that way because of the glasses. :p
fuck. now you've told everyone why i wear glasses. *le sigh*

you shall always be a recipient of keeses. :kiss:

vella_ms said:
fuck. now you've told everyone why i wear glasses. *le sigh*

you shall always be a recipient of keeses. :kiss:
You do? *chuckle* I was talking of my glasses. :p

:kiss:

In response to Fems:

femininity said:
how bout we put together some quirks of authors thats known at the ah
we need more than physical description

Here is a narrowed down list of questions that i think are enough to paint a better picture of potential charactrers. This way, people have more to go on when deciding who to use without having to PM people straight off.

Favorite Music and food?
Favourite Literature and Films

Expletives most often used?

Do you smoke? What? How much?
Do you drink alcohol? What? How much?

Favourite pastime?

Do you have any particular fetishes or extreme likes?

What are your priorities in life?
If granted one wish, what would it be? (no you cant ask for a thousand more wishes)

Optimist or pessimist: Why?
Introvert or extrovert: Why?
Extremely skilled and unskilled at:

What are your mannerisms?

Describe yourself in 3 words
Ask someone else to describe you in 3 words

How do perceive a crisis and change?

I've edited out my answers here- i am going to think harder about the q's and reply in a new post ;)

Neways, character's please fill this out and either pm it to me or post it up so i can add it to the character post :)[/B]

Last edited:
OMG Damp and Vella, you two are so cute, going back and forth with your witty affections. :rose:

Fallenfromgrace said:
In response to Fems:

Neways, character's please fill this out and either pm it to me or post it up so i can add it to the character post :)[/B]

Favorite Music? Blues, Howling WOlf, John Lee Hooker, Buddy Guy or Robert Cray style

Food? Italian or Seafood

Favourite Literature? Fantasy and SCi/Fi Especially David Eddings or Isaac Asimov

Films? Comedies or thought provoking noir stuff

Expletives most often used? Damn

Do you smoke? What? How much? I have a stash of Artura Fuente Exquiistos for when I need to reward myself usually once every six months

Do you drink alcohol? What? How much? Maker's Mark bourbon usually with the cigar.

Favourite pastime? Civ III

Do you have any particular fetishes or extreme likes? Thigh high boots on women with really nice butts, leather, things that hint at kink

What are your priorities in life? TO do good, to leave the world better than I found it, to seek wisdom and make people smile.

If granted one wish, what would it be? $32,487,512.87

Optimist or pessimist: Optomist mostly

Introvert or extrovert: Extorvert once I know the group I am with, introvert until then

Extremely skilled and unskilled at: Skilled= computers, especially databases, and photography unskilled = anythign requiring grace or dexterity.

What are your mannerisms? I talk with my hands, I scratch the back of my head when I think, I am prone to outbursts when inspired suddenly.

Describe yourself in 3 words: Kind, strange, creative

Ask someone else to describe you in 3 words: Sweet, twisted, insightful

How do you percieve change or crisis? As an opportunity for adventure.

I need someone to describe me in three words. I don't have anyone here to ask at the moment.

Favorite Music? Techno & electronic, The Cure, Steve Roach when I need to wind down. But Im' actually very eclectic (metal, jazz, industrial, classical, pop, 80's, etc) Not too fond of rap or country.

Food? Green tea. Anything with caramel.

Favourite Literature? Random thoughts; essays, interesting blogs, stories on LIT, etc.

Films? Anything by Pixar (Finding Nemo) or Dreamworks (Shrek). Queer As Folk. Scrubs. Nip/Tuck.

Expletives most often used? Bloody hell.

Do you smoke? What? How much? Nope; I quit 5 and 1/2 years ago.

Do you drink alcohol? What? How much? Captain Morgan's Parrot Bay Rum, coconut flavored. Not that often. And not enough to actually get drunk.

Favourite pastime? Being creative on the computer (writing stories, composing music, making graphics in Photoshop, etc)

Do you have any particular fetishes or extreme likes? I like to be handcuffed or tied up. I'm also weak against being seduced (easily flattered, you know).

What are your priorities in life? TO have a positive influence on others' lives, to take care of my family, and to be as spoiled aas possible.

If granted one wish, what would it be? To have an unlimited supply of money.

Optimist or pessimist: Nausiatingly Optomistic.

Introvert or extrovert: Oh, SO introvert.

Extremely skilled and unskilled at: Skilled= being creative, thinking outside the box. unskilled = understanding things like math and code, basically left side of the brain stuff.

What are your mannerisms? I'm generally very polite. I tend to drum my fingers on things alot, making spontaneous rhythms. I play with my hair when I'm being shy.

Describe yourself in 3 words: Creative, gentle, open-minded.

Ask someone else to describe you in 3 words: Inspiring, compasionate, cuddly (thanks Lynxie!)

How do you percieve change or crisis? If it happens to someone else; a reason to help. If it happens to me: a reason to hide under the covers.

Last edited:
Here's mine.

For my nicknames: skip, skippy, KISA (knight in shining armor)

Favorite Music – classical, semi-classical
Food – anything but rutabagas

Favourite Literature and Films – racy literature, epic films

Expletives most often used? damn

Do you smoke? What? How much? Yes – almost a chain smoker -the cheapest brand I can find
Do you drink alcohol? What? How much? Whiskey and wine

Favourite pastime? Building computers, flirting online.

Do you have any particular fetishes or extreme likes? Do blowjobs count?

What are your priorities in life? My family’s welfare
If granted one wish, what would it be? to win a mega-lottery

Favorite Music – classical, semi-classical
Food – anything but rutabagas

Favourite Literature and Films – racy literature, epic films

Expletives most often used? damn

Do you smoke? What? How much? Yes – almost a chain smoker -the cheapest brand I can find
Do you drink alcohol? What? How much? Whiskey and wine

Favourite pastime? Building computers, flirting online.

Do you have any particular fetishes or extreme likes? Do blowjobs count?

What are your priorities in life? My family’s welfare
If granted one wish, what would it be? (no you cant ask for a thousand more wishes) – win mega-lottery

Optimist or pessimist: Why? Optimist. Hell, I don’t know why. I just am. Live with it.
Introvert or extrovert: Why? I’m an extroverted introvert.
Extremely skilled and unskilled at: - skilled:firearms, building computers unskilled: understanding women

What are your mannerisms? You mean body language. Anybody can read me like a book

Describe yourself in 3 words - ambivalent, easy, mature
Ask someone else to describe you in 3 words – deathlynx says honorable, friendly, compassionate

How do perceive a crisis and change? As part of life

Last edited:
Favorite Music and food? Music: the blues Food: chocolate

Favourite Literature and Films: Horror, Stephen King, Clive Barker... loved Buffy and Angel...

Expletives most often used? Fuck, Damn

Do you smoke? What? How much? Nope. Never. I'm such a goodie 2 shoes... :eek:
Do you drink alcohol? What? How much? Very little... I'm a lightweight... I get drunk very fast on very little...

Favourite pastime? reading, writing... long, hot baths :)

Do you have any particular fetishes or extreme likes? I like being dominated... I also like being spanked... I love long, passionate kisses, sex anywhere extremely spontaneous and dangerous, dressing up and role-playing anything and everything...

What are your priorities in life? family, friends...

If granted one wish, what would it be? (no you cant ask for a thousand more wishes) I'd want to know what happens after we die

Optimist or pessimist: Why? pessimistic optimist
Introvert or extrovert: Why? introvert... I was just born that way? I need quiet time to recharge my battery, and being in a group of people always makes me quiet and relatively shy... and if I have to be "on" it saps a lot of my energy.
Extremely skilled and unskilled at: skilled: organization unskilled: playing any musical instrument and math

What are your mannerisms? I bite my nails, I twirl my hair and often tuck it behind my ears, I usually sit curled into a corner of a couch or chair or booth...

Describe yourself in 3 words: creative, independent, unique
Ask someone else to describe you in 3 words: sexy, smart, creative

How do perceive a crisis and change? an opportunity for growth

Favorite Music and food? I have eclectic music taste but here's a few of my favourite songs:

Ocean deep -Cliff Richard.
Eternal Flame - Bangles
Charmless man- Blur
Gimme one of those -Brand New Heavies.

Food -I LOVE food but you can't beat a sunday roast. Beef, yorkshire pudding, mash and rost potatoes, lots of veggies and gravy-yum. I love chocolate, cheese (not together) and I bbelieve roast parsnips are orgasmic :p

Favourite Literature and Films I'm a big fan of fantasy books, especially David Gemmell and Terry Pratchett and film wise I love Romances, Comedies, some thrillers and action type movies too. I can't do horror films..I'm just too chicken!

Expletives most often used? "Bloody" and "Bugger" and "Sod Off."

Do you smoke? What? I don't smoke anything-never ever have.

Do you drink alcohol? What? How much? I rarely drink but if I do it's a rum and coke..mmmmm yum.

Favourite pastime? I love to write, surf round t'internet and bake.

Do you have any particular fetishes or extreme likes? No fetishes but I like to be spanked (or do the spanking sometimes to be honest*L*), enjoy dressing up (esp' as a school girl) Love men in suits and I adore subtle seduction.

What are your priorities in life? My God, My family and My writing.

If granted one wish, what would it be? (no you cant ask for a thousand more wishes) To be a successful Author and to make a very decent living from my writing.

Optimist or pessimist: Why? The Eternal optimist because there is so much good out there if you look for it, so many blessings that we often forget.

Introvert or extrovert: Why? Mostly extrovert I think, if in a relaxed situation -I'm kinda shy and won't make a first move to make conversation very often.

Extremely skilled and unskilled at:
Skilled at making people feel better and totally unskilled at self motivation!

What are your mannerisms? I bounce my foot up and down when I'm nervous (when seated obviously) I blush bright red when I'm beign complimented or if I'm trying to chat someone up, I call everyone "Love." oh and I say "bless your cotton socks" alot.

Describe yourself in 3 words: caring, considerate, loving
Ask someone else to describe you in 3 words: Sexy, gorgeous, generous (my husband provided these)

How do perceive a crisis and change? Changes I tend to take in my stride -I'm ot inlined to panic, same in a crisis. I don't like change and I don't ike crises but I will cope and will help everyone else in the situation cope too.
[/B]

How to Describe Abstruse....hmmm.

Average height, a little fluffy in the middle, brunette with shoulder length hair, blue eyes, usually dressed in black.

I have a penchant for smoking cigs, drinking coffee or beer or bourbon, I love sweets, and music....all kinds of music....cept country. I can ramble on about Art and Movies for hours.

Despite my surly demeanor, I do have a capacity to appreciate beauty in its simplist forms....whether in nature or the beauty of a kind soul.

I have the attention span of a fruit fly sometimes.

I tend to battle between angels and demons.

I hate pink.

damppanties said:
I hope some of the authors will treat that statement as a challenge. ;)
I'll track them down and load their front yard with pink flamingos.

damppanties said:
I hope some of the authors will treat that statement as a challenge. ;)
Ungie met Abtruse on their first ever date, wearing hot pink skirt. Abs ran away screaming. The end.

ABSTRUSE said:
Just for that I could write a story about you and pink. Just for that.
You shouldn't say such things. :mad:

A thought,

for those people who chose to PM me their descrptions and personality q's, would you rather i didnt add them to the thread and made a note for people to PM me if they want these details? If not, i shall add them to the thread. Let me know asap.

For those who are posting a response, i shall put a link to the post next to your physical description- dont want that post getting TOO long!!! :s

Thoughts?

vella_ms said:
ahem!

I
do not have quirks.
hrmf~

Dahlin'...you *are* a quirk. hehehe But an incredibly cute and sexy and witty quirk that I'm sure everyone wished they had. :rose:

:cool:

ABSTRUSE said:

Better stockpile now, the company that makes them currently is stopping sometime soon (if they haven't already).

:cool:

*eyes widening at thought of Abs among the flamingos story flutters across my mind*

withdrawn...

such is the life of belonging to somebody who doesn't approve

Last edited:
Fallenfromgrace said:
Favorite Music and food?
Music... will listen to anything. Food... I live to eat. :rolleyes:

Favourite Literature and Films
Oh well, stuff that is romantic or comic.

Expletives most often used?
Do you see me using expletives?! Damn.

Do you smoke? What? How much?
Don't smoke.

Do you drink alcohol? What? How much?
Don't drink alcohol.

Favourite pastime?
Reading.

Do you have any particular fetishes or extreme likes?
*laughs*
I love cameras and taking pictures. Motorbikes. Cars. Speed.

What are your priorities in life?
This is not easy. Trying to keep everybody in my life happy and avoiding conflicts, I suppose.

If granted one wish, what would it be? (no you cant ask for a thousand more wishes)
I think I'd want me and all who matter to me to be happy. This is just off the top of my head though... haven't really thought about it. Wishes don't come true. You have to make them.

Optimist or pessimist: Why?
Pessimist mostly. I don't know why. Just am.

Introvert or extrovert: Why?
Introvert. I can't do small talk. I hate social gatherings. I prefer my own company or that of a select group of friends. I'm shy.

Extremely skilled at:
As someone put it: 'holding your ground and making people see things from a different perspective.'

and unskilled at:
Self-motivation.

What are your mannerisms?
I bite the insides of my lips, play with the chain in my neck or earrings.

Describe yourself in 3 words kind, funny, honest
Ask someone else to describe you in 3 words caring, intelligent, intense

How do perceive a crisis
I'm pretty cool, calm and collected during a crisis. I'm a doer. I won't fall apart. I won't get hysterical. I'll do what needs to be done.

and change?
I hate change. If left to me, we'd still be living in caves with uncombed hair and unwashed bodies. :rolleyes:
So I'll drag my heels and whine and keep hating change until I am made to do it and then I'll be fine once I do, but the transition sucks.

Back