AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

Favorite Music and food? I like 80's rock, and just about anything done in the late 50's and 60's; and I dig elaborate cooking.
Favourite Literature and Films? I read a lot of John Grisham and Stephen King, and enjoy most things that win Academy Awards.
Expletives most often used? I don't often cuss.
Do you smoke? What? How much? I used to, but I quit about a month ago--so I'm always fiddling with toothpicks or lollipops.
Do you drink alcohol? What? How much? I'm a casual drinker, and almost never get drunk (even when trying).
Favourite pastime? I like socializing with people, going out and meeting and greeting.
Do you have any particular fetishes or extreme likes? I'm pretty dominant, like rough sex, and tend to "use" women, sexually.
What are your priorities in life? To be rich, famous, successful, and loved--in that order.
If granted one wish, what would it be? (no you cant ask for a thousand more wishes) See what my future is like.

Optimist or pessimist: Why? Optimist, I don't dwell on negative things.
Introvert or extrovert: Why? Extrovert, I live for being around people.
Extremely skilled and unskilled at: Speech, debate, logic, philosophy, cooking, singing.

What are your mannerisms? I talk with my hands a lot and tend to be colorful (but not "haughty" or "pretentious") with how I talk.

Describe yourself in 3 words: Tall, bold, powerful
Ask someone else to describe you in 3 words: Proud, ambitious, loving

How do perceive a crisis and change? Even the worst times in my life, absolutely everything is an opportunity and in life there really are winners and losers--what defines you is how driven you are to win.

RedHairedandFriendly

Favorite Music and food? Country Music!!! Pizza
Favourite Literature and Films Historical Romance - - - Drama

Expletives most often used?Shit - - - Son of a Biscuit (yeap I really say Biscuit)

Do you smoke? What? How much? No
Do you drink alcohol? What? How much?Yes, Rarely, Anything fruity or Long Island Ice Tea

Favourite pastime?Writing, Cross-stitching

Do you have any particular fetishes or extreme likes? Submissive and Lover of Ice

For the story: Please no golden shower or brown shower play. Humilation to the point of a loving Dom/sub relationship, but not over the top humilation. PM me if you have a question. . . NO incest involving Mom, Dad, Sisters, or my Kids... cousins, aunts, uncles, would be okay.

What are your priorities in life? My kids are the #1 priority
]If granted one wish, what would it be? (no you cant ask for a thousand more wishes) A purse that supplies me with whatever funds I need to purchase what I want, no matter what country I am in.

Optimist or pessimist: Why? Optimist. . .because 99.9% of the time, there is usually something positive to come from a negative, if one wishes to find it.
Introvert or extrovert: Why?Hmmm. . .Both. Online extrovert, in real life - introvert
Extremely skilled and unskilled at: Skilled at Sewing, driving, writing, reading and following directions. . .Unskilled at mechanics, computers, getting jokes. . .

What are your mannerisms? Polite

Describe yourself in 3 words Fun, Understanding, Emotional
Ask someone else to describe you in 3 words Nice, Good Listener, Caring

How do perceive a crisis and change? I panic at first, then take a deep breath and try to handle it as best I can, offering help if I am able, prayer no matter what and just try to learn from the experience.

Last edited:
deathlynx said:
Well, a sneeze isn't nearly as long, but it does kinda feel good...tingly like :eek:
Ummm... no, not if you are like me and suffer from sneezing fits, where you sneeze like 15 or 20 times in a row. . .Sneeze and orgasms. . . Not even close. lol

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Ummm... no, not if you are like me and suffer from sneezing fits, where you sneeze like 15 or 20 times in a row. . .Sneeze and orgasms. . . Not even close. lol
Wow...you can acheive multiple sneezes?

Deathlynx (James/Lynx/Lynxie/DL)
Height: 6'0"
Skin: White
Body: Broad with a gut, occassionally transforms into a feline lynx form
Hair: Semi-bald, brown hair down to middle of back
Eyes: Blue (even in feline form)
Typical dress: Jeans, rock concert "local crew" t-shirt, trenchcoat (all black)
Distinguishing marks: Multiple ear piercings, eyebrow and left nipple pierced, numerous tattoos
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Favorite Music and food? Elyian Fields, Lobster

Favourite Literature and Films: Fantasy/Sci-fi/Supernatural modern...Pretty much anything in those but I've been reading Laurel K. a lot recently...

Expletives most often used? "Damn" (I swear very infrequently)

Do you smoke? What? How much? Cigarets: little less than pack a day, Pot: almost never but mostly due to lack of access
Do you drink alcohol? What? How much? Nope...borederline alcohalic...if I do drink I have problems stopping until I'm completely wasted...

Favourite pastime? Reading

Do you have any particular fetishes or extreme likes? Being tied down, though not for S&M...Prefference for being submissive in private life...

What are your priorities in life? Make others happy, financial security

If granted one wish, what would it be? (no you cant ask for a thousand more wishes) To be able to make enough money writing to support my family...

Optimist or pessimist: Why? Pessimist: I'm used to the world finding inventive ways to get to me

Introvert or extrovert: Why? Introvert: Spent years shielding my emotions from others, caused distinct discomfort in social settings

Extremely skilled and unskilled at: Skilled: Cunnalingus (not bragging just what I've been told), empathy
Unskilled: Linguistics

What are your mannerisms? Tendancy to transform into feline form in order to flirt?

Describe yourself in 3 words: Honest, friendly, trustworhty
Ask someone else to describe you in 3 words: congenial, humorous, likeable (from Skip)

How do perceive a crisis and change? I'm very good in a crisis, I'm used to them and tend to become even more logical and am able to take charge without being agressive...My control over my personal life is why I prefer to be submissive in my private life...

*chuckles* Yes, I can achieve multiple sneezes. . .lol :p It is nothing like multiple orgasms!
That's too bad, because allergies could have an entirely different impact on you otherwise. :p

Favorite Music and food? rock/metal - used to be a rock chick! love pasta
Favourite Literature and Films read anything, like Stephen King tho. Love foreign language films - Amelie, anything by Pedro Almodovar.

Expletives most often used? Fuck, shit, bugger, bastard. most really - i have a foul mouth

Do you smoke? What? How much? no - vehemently anti smoking
Do you drink alcohol? What? How much? no enough. Like vodka with lime. tequila.. red wine..

Favourite pastime? sex? Films, reading, writing, can horse ride.

Do you have any particular fetishes or extreme likes? no fetishes especially. Like voyeurism/exhibitionism. Could be persuaded to try most things given the right encouragement!

What are your priorities in life? love would be good. For my kids to be happy and NOT i juvenile detention.
If granted one wish, what would it be? (no you cant ask for a thousand more wishes) to meet someone i could be truly happy with.

Optimist or pessimist: Why? can be either. Currently pessimist
Introvert or extrovert: Why? extrovert but can be shy sometimes
Extremely skilled and unskilled at: good at anything artistic. I can draw - I studied fine art. Good at decorating and make an excellent sponge cake!

What are your mannerisms? i fiddle with my hair alot.

Describe yourself in 3 words sarcastic, bubbly, flirty
Ask someone else to describe you in 3 words funny, irreverent, honest

How do perceive a crisis and change? I don;t fall apart, i keep my sense of humour always and just stress quietly. I tend to lose my appetite when under stress..

Edited to add: I have a tattoo of a kitten on my upper right arm.

Last edited:
ungenderless said:
That's too bad, because allergies could have an entirely different impact on you otherwise. :p
I'm sure they could. lol. If they were like orgasms, I'd be very embarrassed in front of the kids. lol.

I'm sure they could. lol. If they were like orgasms, I'd be very embarrassed in front of the kids. lol.
Oh goddess, what a horrific thought! It'd sure make going for walks alot more fun though.

You need to work on your sneezes, girl. Think of all the fun you'd have if they were like orgasms.

Skip1934a said:
You need to work on your sneezes, girl. Think of all the fun you'd have if they were like orgasms.
I'll try. :D lol. . .careful you two. . .we'll all be hauled in for thread jacking. ;) :p

I'll try. :D lol. . .careful you two. . .we'll all be hauled in for thread jacking. ;) :p

haul me in... please. I'm already nekkid, just over from FtF's place where there's an orgy in progress. Okay.<hands the thread back to it's rightful owner>

Back