AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

CrimsonMaiden said:
It was just submitted yesterday. It'll be a few days before it posts.

i know :( thats annoying.

though...i submitted some poems on like...friday and they were up on saturday :D (and yes i know it was the weekend...but that's still really quick!)

Trin...i am using and abusing you :D you have a walk on/sit down/eat lunch and bitch about all the women in your life- part :D

Fallenfromgrace said:
i know :( thats annoying.

though...i submitted some poems on like...friday and they were up on saturday :D (and yes i know it was the weekend...but that's still really quick!)

Poems always go up fast. As long as they aren't audio or illustrated, they go up within 1-2 days. Stories seems to have slowed down though. I've got one that was submitted at least a week ago, and it's still not up yet. I bet they are trying to get the rest of the monthly awards done so they can get the end of the year ones going.

CrimsonMaiden said:
Poems always go up fast. As long as they aren't audio or illustrated, they go up within 1-2 days. Stories seems to have slowed down though. I've got one that was submitted at least a week ago, and it's still not up yet. I bet they are trying to get the rest of the monthly awards done so they can get the end of the year ones going.

True...once those are done it'll be the Vday comp ones...there are only monthly comps from vday till like...easter and then till like...halloween right?

Fallenfromgrace said:
True...once those are done it'll be the Vday comp ones...there are only monthly comps from vday till like...easter and then till like...halloween right?

No easter comp, but there is Nude Day somewhere between Valentine's and Halloween.

Skip1934a said:
Hi, crim. How are you, hon? :kiss:

Hi Skip, I'm fuzzy headed. Stupid mouse or something kept me up half the night. It sounded like it was trying to gnaw through the ceiling.

cloudy said:
No easter comp, but there is Nude Day somewhere between Valentine's and Halloween.

There's also usually an Earth Day one, that sort of fills the void of an Easter/Ostara holiday.

Balls.

So I went down the list of people I'd like to use in the first story.

There's 7 main characters, plus me and who ever else for supporting characters.

Gonna have to trim down the list.....otherwise it's gonna be a 50 page chapter.

Favorite Music and food? I like metal and rock. I have an appreciation for the classics. Evanescence is my favorite.
Favourite Literature and Films Books: I don't like films. I read everything.
Expletives most often used? Damn you/ it.
Do you smoke? What? How much? No
Do you drink alcohol? What? How much?No
Favourite pastime? Biting
Do you have any particular fetishes or extreme likes? Vampirism
What are your priorities in life? Having fun and getting what I want.
If granted one wish, what would it be? Wait and see in my fantasy.
Optimist or pessimist: Why? Optimist
Introvert or extrovert: Why? Both
Extremely skilled and unskilled at: I'm a good listener. I'm not good with superficial people.
What are your mannerisms? I'm quiet. Mostly.
Describe yourself in 3 words: graceful, soft, with a bite
Ask someone else to describe you in 3 words: Femininity? Vana?
How do perceive a crisis and change? I take control.

Nosferatuness said:
Favorite Music and food? I like metal and rock. I have an appreciation for the classics. Evanescence is my favorite.
Favourite Literature and Films Books: I don't like films. I read everything.
Expletives most often used? Damn you/ it.
Do you smoke? What? How much? No
Do you drink alcohol? What? How much?No
Favourite pastime? Biting
Do you have any particular fetishes or extreme likes? Vampirism
What are your priorities in life? Having fun and getting what I want.
If granted one wish, what would it be? Wait and see in my fantasy.
Optimist or pessimist: Why? Optimist
Introvert or extrovert: Why? Both
Extremely skilled and unskilled at: I'm a good listener. I'm not good with superficial people.
What are your mannerisms? I'm quiet. Mostly.
Describe yourself in 3 words: graceful, soft, with a bite
Ask someone else to describe you in 3 words: Femininity? Vana?
How do perceive a crisis and change? I take control.

:catroar:

3 words for nos

energetic
driven
very sharp teeth :eek:

:devil:

Back