AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

The_Darkness said:
Balls.

So I went down the list of people I'd like to use in the first story.

There's 7 main characters, plus me and who ever else for supporting characters.

Gonna have to trim down the list.....otherwise it's gonna be a 50 page chapter.
That's the problem isn't it, picking just one or two people from so many choices.

C'est la vie.

Well, in my now 1st one, i have 2 main characters, 2 other couples making cameo's, and a potential 3 other cameos...but i write long in general, so it shouldnt be too bad for me. However, i do envisage this being too long...i might have to cut out one of my couples and maybe one of my other cameo's...*sigh*

in my original 1st one, there was going to be me, another mani character, a couple making a cameo and 2 or 3 individual's with no lines who make an appearance...

in my now 2nd one, its literally just 2 main characters. and that's a non erotic, short piece. still a fantasy though :)

*sigh* i think i think too much about my writting...:eek:

Mine are going to be really short. At the moment, there are only 2 characters in any of mine... me and someone else.

I sort of had to go through and re-type mine. :cool: I forgot I had deleted it from the hard drive.

I am a dumbass. *henpecks through another three pages of her chicken-scratch*

I'm not even gonna try to make it short and there are gonna be a lot of people in it. Deal with it. :D I have about six months to write.

I'm officially throwing my name into the mix of contributing writers. My partner in crime is not on the list, but we talked about it and she's cool with it. It's gonna be a blast, and I'm so excited. :D

This monster is taking on a life of it's own. No telling when or if it will end. Mine isn't going to be short, with 18 characters already, and probably more as I get into it. Mostly non-erotic, but I'll try to work in a few surprises (that will probably get me lynched).

Skip1934a said:
This monster is taking on a life of it's own. No telling when or if it will end. Mine isn't going to be short, with 18 characters already, and probably more as I get into it. Mostly non-erotic, but I'll try to work in a few surprises (that will probably get me lynched).
18?!?!? That's crazy! Mine has 2, including me. :p

SelenaKittyn said:
I remember when I used to know that, day to day, too! ;)

:p That's what most of them are posting within... however I've got a How-To that's taking longer for some odd reason.

Skip1934a said:
Not to worry, Duke of Shadows from castle Shadowland (in the northeast segment of the kingdom.)
Hmmm...seems my reputation for being dark and mysterious procedes me :D

Back