AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

scheherazade_79 said:
Speak of the devil and she's bound to turn up eventually
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nana: :nana: :nana: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

inlovewithyourghost said:
YEAH!!!! IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!
Great intro! Soooo looking forward to the rest. :devil:
hey look. :nana:

she knows about spaces between words!! ;)

we need the rest. cause we need ta find out who the ghost is youre in love with :cool: :catroar:

femininity said:
hey look. :nana:

she knows about spaces between words!! ;)

we need the rest. cause we need ta find out who the ghost is youre in love with :cool: :catroar:

That was so cool... and I loved..... "The Darkness" :D Seemed so dark. :p

I'm looking forward to reading the Intro. :D

I would like to make a late request to be added to the chain ... as an author. :eek: I have a story completed and sitting on my desktop so I'm raring to go. It's short, but I rather enjoyed writing it.

If anyone earlier in the Chain isn't able to meet their date, let me know and I would be more than willing to take their slot. Or, maybe I could squeeze in at chaper x.5 somewhere? :cool:

Anyways, Crim ... sign me on.

I read it! I read it! Wonderful start. I'm pickled tink at my part. Wahoooo.

RogueLurker said:
I'm looking forward to reading the Intro. :D

I would like to make a late request to be added to the chain ... as an author. :eek: I have a story completed and sitting on my desktop so I'm raring to go. It's short, but I rather enjoyed writing it.

If anyone earlier in the Chain isn't able to meet their date, let me know and I would be more than willing to take their slot. Or, maybe I could squeeze in at chaper x.5 somewhere? :cool:

Anyways, Crim ... sign me on.

You've got a story done already? You want to take chapter 1 then? (due to be submitted tomorrow) I'm having a hard time with my story. It doesn't want to cooperate.

CrimsonMaiden said:
You've got a story done already? You want to take chapter 1 then? (due to be submitted tomorrow) I'm having a hard time with my story. It doesn't want to cooperate.

yes yes yes

:D :D :D

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Back