AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

femininity said:
hey look. :nana:

she knows about spaces between words!! ;)

we need the rest. cause we need ta find out who the ghost is youre in love with :cool: :catroar:
HAHAHA... Yes... I went out and got learnt how to write :cool:

Can you wait till July??

it seems so far away... LOL

:kiss: :rose:

RogueLurker said:
yes yes yes

:D :D :D

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Your wish is my command (and my utmost relief!) Go ahead and submit it now if you want. Just title it AH Fantasies Ch. 01 and have your subtitle as the description.

CrimsonMaiden said:
Your wish is my command (and my utmost relief!) Go ahead and submit it now if you want. Just title it AH Fantasies Ch. 01 and have your subtitle as the description.

I'll submit it tonight or tomorrow morning. I'm obsessively reviewing it. :eek:

Thanks, Crim. :heart:

Fallenfromgrace said:
you have eyes? :eek: *runs away so imp doesnt see who's been licking her bellybutton*

~~ yeh yeh...i know...i need to revise...*sigh*

*grin* Yeah, two of 'em. :D

damppanties said:
Fallen, you'll eventually come to them if you go up her collarbone. ;)

her eyes are attached to her collarbone? hmmm...dunno where yours are sis ;)

*deviant hand moving against imp's um...er...yeh...there...;)*

Fallenfromgrace said:
move up her collarbone? *reaches imp's shoulder* uummm...no eyes here...*bites for the effect* *awaits dampy's corner-of-the-room instruction* :D
Shoulder? Oh. Well... left and keep on... Oh God! Move that hand away from there and CONCENTRATE!!! This girl... *mutter, mutter, grumble*... yes, move left and up. :cool: :rolleyes:

damppanties said:
Shoulder? Oh. Well... left and keep on... Oh God! Move that hand away from there and CONCENTRATE!!! This girl... *mutter, mutter, grumble*... yes, move left and up. :cool: :rolleyes:

*goes left and up* oww...*rubs head...* i think that was a chin...and hey! my hand was only on the little pelvis thing :D...!!!

Fallenfromgrace said:
*goes left and up* oww...*rubs head...* i think that was a chin...and hey! my hand was only on the little pelvis thing :D...!!!
You've never ever been to these parts, right? :rolleyes:

zadefem said:
votes... I think, anyway. Not that bothered by it. As long as everyone here likes it :cool:
How so? I assume the score listed in the category is behind? It still shows 5.0 there.

Nicely done, BTW! :D :rose:

Back