AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

Fallenfromgrace said:
S T F U.

...why do i need my hemispheres if i can feel...? feel is good...remember...touch...that which i revel in?
Are you talking about your hemispheres or your... hemispheres? :D

impressive said:
Need another pair of eyes?

Thanks for the offer ... I might take you up on it. :)

My partner has proofed it to find the typos I never see (I made them in the first place, so why would I see them on a re-read? :cool: ) and now I'm just re-reading it and making changes that nobody else would ever notice. By the time I'm finished this obsessive behaviour, I'll be so sick and tired of the damn thing and will be convinced its a piece of crap. That's why I like to post quickly .. too much time, too much mulling the thing over. :eek:

damppanties said:
Are you talking about your hemispheres or your... hemispheres? :D

i repeat...STFU.

*kiss*

*whispers* imp has NO EYES ROGUE! she's of no use except for touching...but um...i dont think that's something your story needs...:cool:

RogueLurker said:
Dampy and Fallen ... settle down or I'm stopping the board and making you both walk from here. :cool:

are you DARING me to say IT?...really?...seriously...? 'yes mom...'

RogueLurker said:
but ... but ... but ... there's still a couple of things I want to adjust.

So adjust those two and then stop. If you want to send it to Imp for further look-over fine... but don't drive yourself nuts over it. :rose:

Well done to Zade and Fem! I think you pegged all the authors perfectly. And I like the humour slant. You did an excellent job! :)
:rose:

damppanties said:
I want to stay Fallen too. :eek: *looks at Rogue with large puppy-dog eyes.*

your sucking up because of earlier events is rather lovely :D

:kiss: you're still my insufferable indian imp though :D :kiss:

Fallenfromgrace said:
your sucking up because of earlier events is rather lovely :D

:kiss: you're still my insufferable indian imp though :D :kiss:
I'm just possessive. I can tease you, but I won't let you go. Deal with it. :p

Nirvanadragones said:
Well done to Zade and Fem! I think you pegged all the authors perfectly. And I like the humour slant. You did an excellent job! :)
:rose:

I think it was the editing that made it. Thanks, Vana. You were a total star :kiss:

scheherazade_79 said:
I think it was the editing that made it. Thanks, Vana. You were a total star :kiss:
You're welcome, but it's far from a perfect edit. It's a very good story - no amount of editing can change that. You've set the bar high. Well done :kiss:

Awesome story. Hilarious, and fun, and makes me want to hurry up and read more.

Only note: I'm not anywhere near straight. :D

Back