AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

FINALLY!!!!!

Excellent job guys, I enjoyed it immensely. :D

Although, I kinda wish I'd made it in. Can't all make it I guess. No worries, I'm not mad or sad or anything. ;) It was still freakin' awesome.! :D

Trombonus said:
FINALLY!!!!!

Excellent job guys, I enjoyed it immensely. :D

Although, I kinda wish I'd made it in. Can't all make it I guess. No worries, I'm not mad or sad or anything. ;) It was still freakin' awesome.! :D
I think they tried to use everyone who is down as an " author" for this project, but then the list grew so fast near the end, I think the story was already submitted when more people added themselves as authors.

Nirvanadragones said:
I think they tried to use everyone who is down as an " author" for this project, but then the list grew so fast near the end, I think the story was already submitted when more people added themselves as authors.
Yeah I figured that's what it was. I'm just excited that we're officially up and running now. :D lol, I've even started working on mine, even though it's not due until September. >.<

Trombonus said:
Yeah I figured that's what it was. I'm just excited that we're officially up and running now. :D lol, I've even started working on mine, even though it's not due until September. >.<

holy shit i didnt realise till you mentioned it...we're into september?! WOW! :D

Fallenfromgrace said:
holy shit i didnt realise till you mentioned it...we're into september?! WOW! :D
Yup sure enough. Leave it to me to be bringing up the rear. :p

Trombonus said:
Yup sure enough. Leave it to me to be bringing up the rear. :p

lol awww

well, im being talked into submitting my originally intended 1st story, as my 3rd. But that depends on a lot. If i do, then it'll be after you sometime im sure lol.

Fallenfromgrace said:
lol awww

well, im being talked into submitting my originally intended 1st story, as my 3rd. But that depends on a lot. If i do, then it'll be after you sometime im sure lol.
I can only imagine the debauchery at hand. Skip was saying he was using 18 characters or something. :p

Trombonus said:
It's a good thing - keep writing, as there will be people who will not be ready to submit on their dates.

Last edited:
Fallenfromgrace said:
don't get too excited sweet, it's likely not to happen...but Dampy's trying bloody hard, bless her.
I shall try to... ;) *stares into your eyes* Do it.... do it..... do it.......... :D

Back