AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

I have my first one finished, if/when you need someone to slip in ahead of schedule. :D I have two folks in my story not on the list, but I did gain permission from them via PM's. :D

Would it be cheating to pull someone from outside the list of available characters as my leading man? I feel mildly embarrassed to just yank someone into a story and project onto him that way. :eek:

MagicaPractica said:
Would it be cheating to pull someone from outside the list of available characters as my leading man? I feel mildly embarrassed to just yank someone into a story and project onto him that way. :eek:
But that's what the AH fantasies are about!

Oh, do you mean someone from the AH who is not on the list? If that's the case, then yes, you can have them by asking permission privately I think. I know some people do have characters from the AH who are not on the list.

Btw, nice av too. But I really liked the eyes. Keep getting it back periodically, please? :rose:

Nosferatuness said:
I need a willing and easy editor ) It's my first time writing erotica and I'm nervous :cathapy:

Anyone?

I'm willing and easy, but not about editing.

so close.

I should really pick this up again.

I know what i want to write, but my leading lady is also my editor for this project lol! so i don't want to do any more of an injustice than i would have if she wasn't!

~~ must write, it looks pretty cool atm.

I think i have a little editor in mind if she doesnt mind- to read part by part haha. (yes yoooou :p)

*starts getting evil thoughts about a massive Lesbian orgie revolving around Mrs. DL now added tot he list*...

Hmm, all you lovely ladies out there trying to steal her away from me? :p

RogueLurker said:
fallingtofly I think.

I've submitted already but they have yet to even LOOK at the damn thing- I know it isn't E-worthy, but come on- could they at least look?

FallingToFly said:
I've submitted already but they have yet to even LOOK at the damn thing- I know it isn't E-worthy, but come on- could they at least look?
They're too busy with Valentines Contest stories...Nothing personal hun :eek:

deathlynx said:
They're too busy with Valentines Contest stories...Nothing personal hun :eek:

STOP REMINDING ME OF THAT! *arrrgghghhhhh* i need to write damnit! :p (i still havent pm'd you, but now i forget what it was about...:rolleyes: )

Fallenfromgrace said:
STOP REMINDING ME OF THAT! *arrrgghghhhhh* i need to write damnit! :p (i still havent pm'd you, but now i forget what it was about...:rolleyes: )
Hey, I haven't writen one yet either, though my muse apparently is starting to be civilized again and has at least given me an idea for one...Now to sit down and write it...

(As for the PM, I always love getting them, but no worries...If it comes to you just jot yourself a note ;) )

FtF... I used your barn in my story and mentioned your "came across in the middle of nowhere" ranch, as well as your decor and your horses. :D But my story isn't due for a while, unless it is needed because someone can't meet their deadline.

Back