AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

RogueLurker said:
I'm so damned glad that it's up.

It was a freaking riot to write .... I think I had a permanent grin on my face.
they're soooo gonna get you for THAT comment alone :D :cathappy:

femininity said:
i think its your best story yet :)

now we wanna know in detail how u were inspired ;)

tell!! :devil:

I agree with Fem, best story...ANNNND tell us ;) (else i'll expose that...thing mwaahahaahahahahaaa!)

Thanks to everyone for your comments. I think my grin has gotten wider. I know my head has.

And as for revealing (in detail), my inspiration ... hmm, to borrow someone's phrase: "Heh. I think not."

RogueLurker said:
Thanks to everyone for your comments. I think my grin has gotten wider. I know my head has.

And as for revealing (in detail), my inspiration ... hmm, to borrow someone's phrase: "Heh. I think not."

I can see your grin...in my minds eye and it looks cute :D

LOL...ever the tease ;)

Bwahahaa...FtF suggested that i illustrate for her after i made a comment about needing to draw...haahaaaa.....bless. :D

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to pull out of this chain... as a writer... take me off the list...

I apologize...

As a participant... to anyone who's used me so far (Fem... "You Rock!" :) ) that's fine... if anyone wants to use me in the future, I'd like to request being used in a non-sexual role...

Thanks. Again, sorry.

SelenaKittyn said:
I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to pull out of this chain... as a writer... take me off the list...

I apologize...

As a participant... to anyone who's used me so far (Fem... "You Rock!" :) ) that's fine... if anyone wants to use me in the future, I'd like to request being used in a non-sexual role...

Thanks. Again, sorry.

Sorry to hear you're withdrawing from the chain i shall edit your details to reflect your request. :rose:

Back