AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

Fallenfromgrace said:
I've already got one for you hun...here

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Sorry, forgot I had filled one out, lol. And what's worse- they were both very similar, but I could track how much things have changed in the last couple weeks.

FallingToFly said:
Sorry, forgot I had filled one out, lol. And what's worse- they were both very similar, but I could track how much things have changed in the last couple weeks.

lol not to worry, if you want to keep it up, i can link people to that one as well :) and explain why little miss falling wanted to do it twice...;)

Trinique_Fire said:
Dangles a ring of various keys in front of you. :cool:

*jaw drops at sight of huge bunch of keys* you twisted woman. you're going to make me work through all those keys...before i get to the treasure *sobs*

Fallenfromgrace said:
*jaw drops at sight of huge bunch of keys* you twisted woman. you're going to make me work through all those keys...before i get to the treasure *sobs*

I'll narrow it down to three. Three's a charm. ;)

Trinique_Fire said:
I'll narrow it down to three. Three's a charm. ;)

hmmm, technically it could be a fun game...ya'know...how much can one tease the other whilst they try to find the right key ;) i'd go into more detail but this is too public for my liking ;)

Fallenfromgrace said:
hmmm, technically it could be a fun game...ya'know...how much can one tease the other whilst they try to find the right key ;) i'd go into more detail but this is too public for my liking ;)

You're right. Let's take it out of the public. :cool:

does anyone know if when they do the sweeps for the Valentine's Contest, it also affects the regular stories? This is freaking ridiculous ... I need a sweep.

Why don't people think editing can erotic? *sigh*

RogueLurker said:
does anyone know if when they do the sweeps for the Valentine's Contest, it also affects the regular stories? This is freaking ridiculous ... I need a sweep.

Why don't people think editing can erotic? *sigh*

Use the "report this story" link and click "other" and then say you suspect trolling. They'll get around to sweeping it eventually.

CrimsonMaiden said:
Use the "report this story" link and click "other" and then say you suspect trolling. They'll get around to sweeping it eventually.

I thought the sweeps were automatic .. didn't realize you had to ask for them.

RogueLurker said:
I thought the sweeps were automatic .. didn't realize you had to ask for them.

It just depends. Sweeps are done for monthly contests, etc, but that doesn't mean every story gets swept. I've always been told to do that if I suspected trolling.

CrimsonMaiden said:
It just depends. Sweeps are done for monthly contests, etc, but that doesn't mean every story gets swept. I've always been told to do that if I suspected trolling.

thanks, crim!

It shows as having an impressive 4.52, Rogue. :confused: Is the score that's showing really behind what shows on your member page?

Crim's right, of course. Any time you suspect that you got an unfair/dishonest vote, you should report it.

minsue said:
It shows as having an impressive 4.52, Rogue. :confused: Is the score that's showing really behind what shows on your member page?

Crim's right, of course. Any time you suspect that you got an unfair/dishonest vote, you should report it.

lower ...

Back