AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

Trombonus said:
Personally, I feel that if someone has given their name as a volunteer for the chain then they really have no reason to complain if someone uses them. That being said, I'd rather know that someone's going to use me. I get paranoid about it.

Just coz they really shouldnt complain seeing as they volunteered, doesnt stop you as the author writting YOUR fantasy (if you ARE writting YOUR fantasy) feeling anxious about how it might be received by them. I know i am about one of mine and have backed out of writting it altogether.

Fallenfromgrace said:
Just coz they really shouldnt complain seeing as they volunteered, doesnt stop you as the author writting YOUR fantasy (if you ARE writting YOUR fantasy) feeling anxious about how it might be received by them. I know i am about one of mine and have backed out of writting it altogether.
*crosses fingers and hopes she's right about the AH challenge*

;)

damppanties said:
*crosses fingers and hopes she's right about the AH challenge*

;)

I KNEW you'd pop up to put that in.

*crosses fingers and hopes she's also right about the AH challenge*

:D

Fallenfromgrace said:
I KNEW you'd pop up to put that in.

*crosses fingers and hopes she's also right about the AH challenge*

:D
:eek:

Your crossed fingers weren't meant for this thread. :cool:

damppanties said:

Your crossed fingers weren't meant for this thread. :cool:

Yes, well i could always make you write it as an AH fantasy! if i so choose...we agreed whatever the other wanted ;)

Fallenfromgrace said:
Yes, well i could always make you write it as an AH fantasy! if i so choose...we agreed whatever the other wanted ;)

*backs out slowly and stealthily from thread and hopes Fallen is too tired to remember this convo*

Fallenfromgrace said:
That's true. I'm more anxious about not being used. Of course, I asked the person I'm using in mine first. Then again, I sort of had to.

I'm not sure what the point of this post was. I'm taking a nap guys. :cool:

ive opened my story a squillion times.
and i still cant seem to write that next sentence.
fuck.

kendo1 said:
Send it to me and I'll figure out the next sentence for you. :nana:
email. please. seriously...help would be appreciated. i just need a sentence or paragraph to get me moving.

vella_ms said:
true that.
just a wee bit lacking.
*le sigh*
i have been blocked, in a writerly type fashion.

It helps if you get wasted first. You lose your inhibitions about writing about real people, and before you know it the ball has been set rolling, and you can do the rest sober.

:rose:

damppanties said:
Are you still there? :cool:
yes. damnit...yes.
sigh.
everything i try, seems horridly boring. on the verge of scrapping it and starting from scratch. blah.

scheh, getting buzzed only makes me what to be loud and laughing. writing doesnt equate. but thanks. all ideas are welcome. :kiss:

vella_ms said:
you might be sorry you offered.
:kiss:
So when are you gonna quit with the self deprecating crap with me, hmmmm? I greatly enjoy your writing, Vella-la-la. So quit it.

ETA: If you don't want me to read it for whatever reason, that's one thing. I don't want to bully you. Just no more pretending it's for my own good, blah, blah, blah.

minsue said:
So when are you gonna quit with the self deprecating crap with me, hmmmm? I greatly enjoy your writing, Vella-la-la. So quit it.

ETA: If you don't want me to read it for whatever reason, that's one thing. I don't want to bully you. Just no more pretending it's for my own good, blah, blah, blah.

um
ouch
seriously its just been a long while since ive writen. im always like this about my writing...i dont see it changing any time soon.

vella_ms said:
um
ouch
seriously its just been a long while since ive writen. im always like this about my writing...i dont see it changing any time soon.
No ouch! :( :kiss:

Back