AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

Alright! I was worried about my deadline for another Chain, and managed to finish this one this afternoon. (Yay me! *g*)

Anyone recommend an editor so I can get another eye on it before submitting?

CHAPTER 14: Castle Rollingrock

Remec said:
Alright! I was worried about my deadline for another Chain, and managed to finish this one this afternoon. (Yay me! *g*)

Anyone recommend an editor so I can get another eye on it before submitting?

Submitted!!! (Finally) :rolleyes:

:cool:

I finished the longest part of my story. :D Now I just have to write the rescue scene, which is more complex but much much shorter. :D

You can use me...I just found this.
I am 5'8" little bigger than most but not BBW I wear a 14/16 American.
Short reddish blonde hair. Best feature: Golden/green hazel eyes.
Bi

Dar~ said:
You can use me...I just found this.
I am 5'8" little bigger than most but not BBW I wear a 14/16 American.
Short reddish blonde hair. Best feature: Golden/green hazel eyes.
Bi

Mmmm...*unconscious licking of lips*
Will bear you in mind should I manage a second story for this chain. (Heck, I'll prolly bear you in mind anyways. hehehe :devil: )

One empty space filled and the Chain able to move on...*g* My story is finally up and approved. (And has its first bit of either trolling or non-commenting criticism already. *smile*)

Remec said:
One empty space filled and the Chain able to move on...*g* My story is finally up and approved. (And has its first bit of either trolling or non-commenting criticism already. *smile*)

Reading now ... :D

ETA: Loved it! :nana:

Last edited:
Just popping in...

I'm still planning on doing mine, granted it isn't due till July 16th. Not sure exactly what I will be writing, but there is an idea brewing in there. :D

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Just popping in...

I'm still planning on doing mine, granted it isn't due till July 16th. Not sure exactly what I will be writing, but there is an idea brewing in there. :D
Can't wait for it Red. :D Knowing you it'll be a fantastic fling. :devil:

*chuckles*

I look forward to yours. :D
I hope you like what I did with your character. I've never written so much in my life. :p Who knew I had 30+ pages of stuff floating around that spacious noggin of mine? :eek: :cool:

Trombonus said:
I hope you like what I did with your character. I've never written so much in my life. :p Who knew I had 30+ pages of stuff floating around that spacious noggin of mine? :eek: :cool:
I'm sure I will love it. When is yours due?

I'm sure I will love it. When is yours due?
June 18th, but I gotta finish it this week upcoming. Graduation is on the 16th! :eek:

Does anyone know if the last three scheduled have been submitted? I wonder if Falling will do hers since she's left the boards. I think we are going to end up with some gaps that will need filling because we've got some people on the schedule that are AWOL.

CrimsonMaiden said:
Does anyone know if the last three scheduled have been submitted? I wonder if Falling will do hers since she's left the boards. I think we are going to end up with some gaps that will need filling because we've got some people on the schedule that are AWOL.
I have no idea. I can say that I'm pretty sure Falling wont be turning one in now. I'm not even sure if the others realize theirs is due.

Mine's coming along though, and will be ready for the due date. :) Gotta thank DL again for switching with me. :)

I guess once we reach the end, we'll see which chapters are missing and put out a call for interested parties to fill in the gaps.

Okay, I sent pms to the ones who were due in the last 3 weeks or so. I never did hear back from the Darkness about his when I pmed him a few weeks ago. I do realize that people have lives and things come up (I'm guilty myself in another chain), but I wish they would at least have the courtesy to post here and say they are going to be late or aren't going to make it at all so we can fill in the holes.

Last edited:
Back