AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

Magica, Kiten, Ungie, Mrs, Crim, Des, Slyc...All Autobots???

Well, at least I get Cerise, Starr, FtF, Vermillion, Scarlet, Script, Rosie and Red!
Even though I don't think Red'll be speaking to me after this ;)

All I have to say is that it took numbers not skill or power to overcome us Decepticons! Muhahaha muhahaha muhahahaha!

A great story Trom, well worth the read and wait...and I'll reiterate what I said in my comment, you've got a real gift for writing combat...make sure to keep up with that!

deathlynx said:
Magica, Kiten, Ungie, Mrs, Crim, Des, Slyc...All Autobots???

Well, at least I get Cerise, Starr, FtF, Vermillion, Scarlet, Script, Rosie and Red!
Even though I don't think Red'll be speaking to me after this ;)

All I have to say is that it took numbers not skill or power to overcome us Decepticons! Muhahaha muhahaha muhahahaha!

A great story Trom, well worth the read and wait...and I'll reiterate what I said in my comment, you've got a real gift for writing combat...make sure to keep up with that!

Indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

And it matters not how we won, all it matters is that we did ;)

Hope Script and Darklove aren't too pissed at me and Sal . . . :D

*drums finga's impatiently*

does anyone know how many days from submitting to posting at the mo?

i mean there's a contest on and all.

femininity said:
*drums finga's impatiently*

does anyone know how many days from submitting to posting at the mo?

i mean there's a contest on and all.
It's taken my last 4 submissions a full week to post. *sigh* I'm waiting on one more.

RedHairedandFriendly said:
It's taken my last 4 submissions a full week to post. *sigh* I'm waiting on one more.
geeez.!!

when did u post the one you're waiting for?

femininity said:
geeez.!!

when did u post the one you're waiting for?
(Murder and Mayhem Ch. 01) - I sent it in on the 8th.

My Wicked Tale I sent in on the 3rd and it went up on the 10th, a full week later.

(Murder and Mayhem Ch. 01) - I sent it in on the 8th.

My Wicked Tale I sent in on the 3rd and it went up on the 10th, a full week later.
wow.

i think manu and them might need some help :D

arnt u glad this place is so popular?

femininity said:
wow.

i think manu and them might need some help :D

arnt u glad this place is so popular?
I am very glad this place is popular and just plain exists. :D

Lit has done more for me as an individual than anything else has beside giving birth. ;) It's opened my eyes to a world that I never knew existed, helped me find myself and made me love a hobby that I never would have even thought I had in me... writing. Never wrote a damn thing before coming to Lit, now it is like I can't stop. :eek:

I am very glad this place is popular and just plain exists. :D

Lit has done more for me as an individual than anything else has beside giving birth. ;) It's opened my eyes to a world that I never knew existed, helped me find myself and made me love a hobby that I never would have even thought I had in me... writing. Never wrote a damn thing before coming to Lit, now it is like I can't stop. :eek:
fabulous innit?? :heart: :kiss: :rose:

I'm with you guys. :D

to think, without Lit I'd probably be playing video games right now. :cool:

Trombonus said:
I'm with you guys. :D

to think, without Lit I'd probably be playing video games right now. :cool:
*chuckles* Me too. I was addicted to ATV Quad Power Racing and unlocking all the tricks, races, and racers. :D

*chuckles* Me too. I was addicted to ATV Quad Power Racing and unlocking all the tricks, races, and racers. :D
I still play Pokemon religiously. :D I only have four levels to go before I can evolve my Weepinbell into a Victreebel. :D

Back