AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

RedHairedandFriendly said:
I will have to check it out. My daughter has a Nintendo DS.
Yes you should, I'd say it's a DS essential. Mario Kart would be another one.

I want to new Pokemon games SOOOOOOOO bad, but I'll probably have to wait until my birthday for those. :(

Trombonus said:
Yes you should, I'd say it's a DS essential. Mario Kart would be another one.

I want to new Pokemon games SOOOOOOOO bad, but I'll probably have to wait until my birthday for those. :(

I'm not into the Pokemon ones, my kids like them though. Mario (old school stuff) is still a blast to play. :D

I'm not into the Pokemon ones, my kids like them though. Mario (old school stuff) is still a blast to play. :D
I agree. :D Pokemon is still my favorite though. :D

Trombonus said:
I agree. :D Pokemon is still my favorite though. :D
Kids like it bunches too. I just never could get into it. Took me a long time to even allow the kids to play with the stuff and watch the cartoons. lol

Kids like it bunches too. I just never could get into it. Took me a long time to even allow the kids to play with the stuff and watch the cartoons. lol
:p

I love collecting things, and i love RPG's, so it was a perfect fit for me. :p I don't watch the cartoon anymore, but I used to watch it religiously when it first came out. I would have my mom tape it for me while I was at school. :p I was in High school back then btw. :p

Trombonus said:
:p

I love collecting things, and i love RPG's, so it was a perfect fit for me. :p I don't watch the cartoon anymore, but I used to watch it religiously when it first came out. I would have my mom tape it for me while I was at school. :p I was in High school back then btw. :p
I figured you were in High School, back then. :p I know how old you are. :p Why do I flirt with you... your legal. :p lol :devil:

I figured you were in High School, back then. :p I know how old you are. :p Why do I flirt with you... your legal. :p lol :devil:
I'd think people would have a hard time believing that the way I go on about Transformers and Pokemon all the time. :p Of course most people know better by now. :cool:

ETA: would it surprise you if I told you I'm playing Pokemon right now, right here in the school computer lab? I doubt it. :p

Trombonus said:
I'd think people would have a hard time believing that the way I go on about Transformers and Pokemon all the time. :p Of course most people know better by now. :cool:

ETA: would it surprise you if I told you I'm playing Pokemon right now, right here in the school computer lab? I doubt it. :p
Nothing about you would surprise me at this point. ;) :p

Is it too late to join the fun and write a chapter for this chain?

LadynStFreknBed said:
Is it too late to join the fun and write a chapter for this chain?

To be honest, I'd rather not add any more chapters to the end of the chain at the moment. The reason being, we are missing so many chapters as it is. I want to get to the end and then go back and fill in the missing holes. If you want to write one in preparation of taking one of the open spots, then that would be great.

I should have the chapter I missed while away done and submitted by Sunday night. Anyone willing to occasionally smack me and remind me to get back to work, it would be welcomed.

FallingToFly said:
I should have the chapter I missed while away done and submitted by Sunday night. Anyone willing to occasionally smack me and remind me to get back to work, it would be welcomed.
*SMACK*

Back