AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

*Dear Members of the AH who are partaking in this chain*

Dino was too shy to ask, so i said i would.

She is currently writting a multipart story which involves AH'ers and was thinking of posting it as part of this chain.

Problem is, its a) a multipart b) dont know how many parts yet

so, if it were to be posted here, it would need to be in a block so that all the chapters were next to each other.

The best way to do this is to put it right at the end. now, if no one else particularly really really wants to end the chain, would it be ok with all involved if this multipart fantasy was put right at the end?

Please let me or Dino know, otherwise it'll just get posted as a multipart un attached to any kind of chain :)

I'm working on mine but it's due and I'm not nearly ready. It's gonna be late, can't say how much. Just thought I'd say.

I certainly can't see any complaints about a multipart or an end slot...And who knows, by the time it comes to that and putting up them all someone else might wish to join in...

RedHairedandFriendly said:
I don't see a problem with it... If the chain ever ends. lol... :D It could go on for a long time. Years.... ;) lol

*nod*
Yeah, I was going to say that, strictly speaking, Chains don't necessarily have an ending point. It sort of depends on the Chain and the theme behind it.

:cool:

I plan on finishing out the chain as it stands and then seeing what holes need to be filled and asking for volunteers. That way we don't create any additional holes in the chain.

CrimsonMaiden said:
As it is, I think we are going to have a lot of holes to fill in.

hehehe
You mean moreso than usual? Ohh, you meant...nevermind. :rolleyes:

:cool:

Nirvanadragones said:
Brilliant!! :D I'm evil and I love it. And I have clutches! :devil:

Well done, Sweet. :rose: :kiss:
Thanks. :D You were the perfect fit for that role. Ooh, funny I should see this today because Transformers is out in theaters tonight!!!!! :D :nana: That should cheer me up a bit.

Trombonus said:
Thanks. :D You were the perfect fit for that role. Ooh, funny I should see this today because Transformers is out in theaters tonight!!!!! :D :nana: That should cheer me up a bit.
I'm a Decepticon Domme :devil:

It was well worth the wait, Trom. Nicely done.

Kudos from a badass Decepticon. :D

Back