AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

CrimsonMaiden said:
Okay, I sent pms to the ones who were due in the last 3 weeks or so. I never did hear back from the Darkness about his when I pmed him a few weeks ago. I do realize that people have lives and things come up, but I wish they would at least have the courtesy to post here and say they are going to be late or aren't going to make it at all so we can fill in the holes.
i know vanas busy writing hers if that helps? :rose:

CrimsonMaiden said:
Okay, I sent pms to the ones who were due in the last 3 weeks or so. I never did hear back from the Darkness about his when I pmed him a few weeks ago.

Maybe that PM crossed with their submission, 'cause the_Darkness' chapter is up.

CrimsonMaiden said:
No, that's his first one. He had a second one.

Ahhhh...*nodding* Well, here's to hoping he's working at it. *knock wood* I liked the first one a lot. *g*

:cool:

Remec said:
Maybe that PM crossed with their submission, 'cause the_Darkness' chapter is up.
The_Darkness was due to submit chapter 13, which would be his second submission. He's only submitted chapter 9 so far.

Trombonus said:
The_Darkness was due to submit chapter 13, which would be his second submission. He's only submitted chapter 9 so far.
lol, nothing staler than old news. :p

I'll try getting in touch with FtF...Last I talked to her she still remembered it, and I think she still intended to submit but I'm not sure at all...Bad memory and all that :eek:

CrimsonMaiden said:
Does anyone know if the last three scheduled have been submitted? I wonder if Falling will do hers since she's left the boards. I think we are going to end up with some gaps that will need filling because we've got some people on the schedule that are AWOL.
Mine will be ready before the 16th of July. So if you decide (once mine is finished) you'd like be to submit it under a different chapter number, just let me know and I can. I'm about 1/3 of the way through it right now. I work on it a lot slower than I normally write, but that's to be expected after all the stuff that is happening in my life. I'm just glad the muse is working even if it is at a snail's pace.

I haven't been this dry, inspiration-wise, in a long time. Gods above, I hope that my Muse returns soon, or I'm screwed as a writer. That's how bad it feels right now. My sincere apologies to those I have unintentionally left in the lurch. This hasn't happened like this to me like this in nearly forever. I frankly don't know why. :(

Chapter 21 is FINALLY complete, and awaits editting. :D Sorry it took so long.

deathlynx said:
Well, I'm not the best for gramar, but I could certainly check for continuity and flow...
Thanks :) Actually, I think the continuity and flow is alright, but I was looking for help with grammar. Magica said she'd do it but she couldn't get to it until the weekend.

Alright, AH Fantasies Ch. 21 has been edited (Thank you so much Red) and submitted. :D

Trombonus said:
I've never been so excited to submit a story before. :D Hope everyone likes it. :)

I, for one, am looking forward to reading it.

I'm a bad guy with a speaking part. Woohoo! :D

RedHairedandFriendly said:
You're very welcome. I enjoyed it. :D Immensely. I hope I did a good job. :eek:
You did great. :D

So when I submitted it it ended up being 6 Lit pages long. :eek:

Back