Anyone for cleeks?

That's right, I'm getting in on this being mean thing. I predict Svenska's next post will be taking the piss out of my youth. I suppose I do seem ridiculously young to someone of her advanced years.

Hehehe

The Earl

TheEarl said:
That's right, I'm getting in on this being mean thing. I predict Svenska's next post will be taking the piss out of my youth. I suppose I do seem ridiculously young to someone of her advanced years.

Hehehe

The Earl

As if I didn't have the intelligence to think of something much more insulting than that, you little dyke-wannabe!

Oh, it's true.

Not everyone can be such a fetchingly pedo-riffic, dysmenorrheic dreamboat!

Miss Bass Profundo Viol

Sorry kid; no dictionary.

My Swedish might suck ass through a coffee straw, but this language is my bitch.

The above comment was for MG, anyway...I'd never call you pedo-riffic...

Well, you do like kid's books...

Last edited:
I suggest we call a truce. That's enough backbiting and insults. Let's all coexist peacefully in the true spirit of brotherly and sisterly love.
Paficly,
MG
Ps. Sven, you're an asshole.

I've met Math's maker and she wasn't very pleased with the result. (She ran out wood)

Gauche

TheEarl said:
I suppose I do seem ridiculously young to someone of her advanced years.
Dear Earl,
Be patient. It won't be long before your testicles descend and you can stop singing in the treble clef.
MG

gauchecritic said:
I've met Math's maker and she wasn't very pleased with the result. (She ran out wood)

Gauche

When they made Math they broke the mould.

But some of it grew back.

The Earl

Yeah, to be good at this game you need to be able to hurl childish insults in a grown up manner.

Hmmm

I resemble that remark son, you aint too big to go over your mum's knee you know.

Haha! What would you know, Yorkie boy?
We have a much more refined way of insulting others down here; we merely stick our noses up at them.

Ahhh

Tatelou said:
Haha! What would you know, Yorkie boy?
We have a much more refined way of insulting others down here; we merely stick our noses up at them.

Ahh sorry misread it love, yes stick our noses up 'at' them, sorry I didn't see the 'at', at first. I was just wondering about breathing like.

I don't know, you may have read it correctly the first time. It's a much more interesting way to treat someone that has pissed you off. Not very practical, though, particularly if it's because of a little trolly rage at Tescos. Maybe a cucumber would be a handy weapon?

Pops, for shame, you brute!

You really shouldn't chastise your poor little mollie in public!

He'd probably have more time to work something out if you weren't always buggering him!

By the way Tatelou....your new AV is mashingly hot.

Anyways, I'm in the mood to abuse. Why did everyone bugger off when I turned up? What's wrong, you all pussies?

(Don't know why, I can't bring myself to be nasty to you Pops.:kiss:)

Tatelou said:
trolly rage at Tescos.

Ooh trolly rage at Tescos. Then tea and scons at mater and pater's and playing the grawnd pyanoe in the drawing room.

Gauche

Back