Votes: 2 25.0%
  • in front of Michael Jackson to make "Jacko-savvy"

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • in front of oncoming trains, because the video will be priceless

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
Re: Love

lewdandlicentious said:
I love it when a woman gets angry, she gets really hot!!
Not Svenska, Lewd. Seriously. Call her Svenska, SF or Swede, but not Sven. Seriously. I'm a sister-in-sin so I get to call her Svenskayayaya and other terms of endearment, but never ever Sven.

Perdita :cool:

But I didn't

That's the thing though, I didn't, I called her "Svennie"

And I meant it in a lovely cuddly pink and fluffy sort of way!!!!

Lewd, I get it. Here's the rationale. Svenska flicka = Swedish girl. Sven is the adjective for male. So Svennie would be a term of endearment for Swedish boy.

Perdita

My brothers call me things no one else would dare try. Familiarity and an existing relationship can sometimes infer priveledge. If however someone asks nicely that you not adress them a certain way common decency suggests you should honor the request.

I neve rmade the mistake of asking the question or adressing Flicka in a way she dosen't like, but I also lurked for a good while before I first posted and saw what the no no's were here. And I still managed to ask gauche if he was from chicago :)

-Colly

Twas in the heat of the Halloween contest. He andmost let it slide as a noobiemistake :)

-Colly

I have no recollection of this, I need referents, addys, links and quotes from reputable sources.

Gauche

Colleen Thomas said:
My brothers call me things no one else would dare try. Familiarity and an existing relationship can sometimes infer priveledge. If however someone asks nicely that you not adress them a certain way common decency suggests you should honor the request.
Sounds just like me and my little sister. She's Lousy Bitch and I'm Piece Of Shit (free translation). Let's just say that there was a period a few years back when we had our indifferences, and the names just kinda stuck. I love her to bits, but that doesn't stop me from going "Hey you lousy bitch, how's it hanging?" whenever she calls. We do get some funny looks when using those nicknames in public though, for some reason.

gauchecritic said:
I have no recollection of this, I need referents, addys, links and quotes from reputable sources.

Gauche
Reputable sources? Dude, this is Lit.

LOL,

Perhaps rather than being forgiven I was just ignored :) In any case I am not digging out the proof of my own blond emoment :)

-Colly

I'd like to point out that just because I happen to be stupid, doesn't mean that I'm blonde.

(Prejudices...)

Svenskaflicka said:
I'd like to point out that just because I happen to be stupid, doesn't mean that I'm blonde.

(Prejudices...)

This is what I love about you, my Svenskaflicka. That you never say what you mean until you mean what you say. And too, that you look a lot like my white wife doesn't hurt either. LOL

As Always
I Am the
Dirt Man

Dirt Man said:
This is what I love about you, my Svenskaflicka. That you never say what you mean until you mean what you say. And too, that you look a lot like my white wife doesn't hurt either. LOL

As Always
I Am the
Dirt Man

Do you have a another wife that is a different color?

destinie21 said:
Do you have a another wife that is a different color?

Nope only one wife, she is white, I am black. We've been happilly married now almost 30 years.

As Always
I Am the
Dirt Man

But...........

But Svennie love,

In all the pictures I've seen of you, you are blonde!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: But...........

lewdandlicentious said:
But Svennie love,

*My first impulse is to duck and cover, but instead I seize this opportunity to educate a child by dangling it front of Lewd. Boi croiky, this kid will be more Svenskaflicka-savvy than any other kid in the world!*

Since this thread is taking up space that could have been used for the discussion of reading and writing erotica, I'd like to point out that when I saw Steve Irwin, Crocodile Hunter, defending his actions to a reporter on TV last night - his eyes glittering, his manly chest swelling or doing whatever it is men's chests do when they're being extra manly...

Well, what can I say. It was such a turn-on. I thought of this powerful man, so strong and fearless that he can wrestle a massive prehistoric reptile...I couldn't help wonder, what would it be like to be wrestled by him? To be hunted by this raw, primitive-brained male, and wrestled into submission like an animal?

I moaned softly.

shereads said:
I moaned softly.

And did you... ummm... well, you know... :eek:

It really was a touching episode from your life she. I was moved. I'm still moving.

Re: But...........

lewdandlicentious said:
But Svennie love,

In all the pictures I've seen of you, you are blonde!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lewd, a bit of friendly advice, 'cause I like ya: leave it! It will be far better for your health. ;)

Now, stop teasing, or I'll get my cane out. :p

Lou :devil:

Re: Re: But...........

Tatelou said:
Lewd, a bit of friendly advice, 'cause I like ya: leave it! It will be far better for your health. ;)

Now, stop teasing, or I'll get my cane out. :p

Lou :devil:

Too late. I DID warn him.

Now he's on Ignore.

Back