Votes: 0 0.0%
  • in front of wild animals to make them "animal-savvy"

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • in front of Michael Jackson to make "Jacko-savvy"

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • in front of oncoming trains, because the video will be priceless

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
DP, I bow down to your superiority in knowlege of automobile pigmentation.

/Ice

Icingsugar said:
DP, I bow down to your superiority in knowlege of automobile pigmentation.

/Ice

:kiss:

That image just pops into my head whenever Whisp and her truck are mentioned. I loved the colour. *sigh*

No, I am not envious!

damppanties said:

That image just pops into my head whenever Whisp and her truck are mentioned. I loved the colour. *sigh*

No, I am not envious!

*hug* You get to learn to drive on it in 2016 . *sigh* But, I'm working on moving the date up for you. *smile*

Whisp :rose:

Ps. *hug* for the Cake Dude.

damppanties said:

No, I am not envious!

Okay... this is a correction. I did :kiss: in that earlier post when I meant to do :) -- which is a superior smile. HOW I could have made THAT mistake is beyond me.

Whisp, I guess 2016 is better than 2017. If I tell you I am learning how to drive, will that break your heart? And when am I getting that romantic story which is due? :D

damppanties said:
Okay... this is a correction. I did :kiss: in that earlier post when I meant to do :) -- which is a superior smile. HOW I could have made THAT mistake is beyond me.

Whisp, I guess 2016 is better than 2017. If I tell you I am learning how to drive, will that break your heart? And when am I getting that romantic story which is due? :D

Kisses from you are never something you need apologize for....

It will not break my heart, I'm sure we can find something else to do in your alloted time. *wink*

I started the story the other day.....have to find "time" to work on it without getting....*clears throat*...um...distracted.

whispering_surrender said:
Kisses from you are never something you need apologize for....

It will not break my heart, I'm sure we can find something else to do in your alloted time. *wink*

I started the story the other day.....have to find "time" to work on it without getting....*clears throat*...um...distracted.

WOWWWWWW! You're REALLY writing a story! :):) and a :kiss:

perdita said:
Ah, finally some details :p

Perdita

Bahahahaha!

Ouch, that made my tummy hurt. Haven't laughed as much since I watched the purple hippo this morning, ten times. :D

Loulou :kiss:

Ah, making Loulou laugh, my first arousal of the day.

Perdita :p

damppanties said:
So that was not a shmootch for me then? Well, gosh darn it!
;)

/Ice - not dissapointed, oh no

V6 GMC Sonoma, 4WD, extended cab. Green.. I'll find a picture.

destinie21 said:
Prehaps we can expose our kids to Jessica Simpson and make them idiot savvy.

Nick said:

"She's not stupid, she just doesn't think before she says stuff."

Splitting hairs:confused: or subtle distinction?

No way is that truck turquoise. I can prove it:

It's the same color as the Mercury Monarch I bought in the early 1980's after the car salesman lit up a joint during the test drive and offered to share it with me.

I got happy and ordered one in that color.

So many things went wrong with the car in the first year (of particular note was the loss of the MO and the H from the nameplate so that it just said "NARC") that my friends nicknamed the vehicle "The Green Goddamn."

Not The Turquoise Tragedy.

The Green Goddamn.

Next?

Last edited:
Back