Votes: 2 25.0%
  • in front of Michael Jackson to make "Jacko-savvy"

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • in front of oncoming trains, because the video will be priceless

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
Re: Re: But...........

Tatelou said:
Lewd, a bit of friendly advice, 'cause I like ya: leave it! It will be far better for your health. ;)

Now, stop teasing, or I'll get my cane out. :p

Lou :devil:

Me, Me, Me! I get to go first!!!

P.S.- Lewd, this place is about freedom of expression, which comes with responsibility.

Back to more important matters: Lou, I've been bad really I have! Soooo bad! Me first okay.

Sudden Realization (Is That An Epiphany?)

Gary Chambers, your AV illustrates this thread perfectly.

The child in the picture is becoming golf-savvy, right?

Re: Sudden Realization (Is That An Epiphany?)

shereads said:
Gary Chambers, your AV illustrates this thread perfectly.

The child in the picture is becoming golf-savvy, right?

I've been meaning to change that, but I haven't found anything to change it to yet. I mean it obviously isn't me. Aside from the fact that I'm not dead yet, I'm a nattier dresser and I'd have used a number three wood.

Come to think of it, somewhere I have a photo of me backstage between acts of a musical comedy, in full moustache. No beard though.

Last edited:
Re: Re: Sudden Realization (Is That An Epiphany?)

Gary Chambers said:
Come to think of it, somewhere I have a photo of me backstage between acts of a musical comedy, in full moustache. No beard though.

Stalking Nathan Lane again?

Me too. Frustrating, isn't it? You'll get a lot closer to the dressing room if you add a beard.

For Svenska(Svennie)flicka

OK, so I'm on ignore.

That's the first stage. Next comes annoy, enrage & infuriate.

After that comes the sexy curl in the corner of her mouth when I say something particularly witty.

Then she unwittingly laughs out loud.

After that it's the "casual" glance over the shoulder, that sexy curl ever present.

BAM!

I've got her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rude lewd, you are so wrong and delirious. And you will be ignored by more than one civil femme.

Perdita

Why is it that celeberties can do what they please with their kids and not be questioned (in a real non media circus way)

I guess pimping your kid for publicity will make them Media/hollywood savvy.

The lesson: do whatever it takes to get your name in the paper, then milk the hell out of the 15 minutes of fame.

RenzaJones said:
Why is it that celeberties can do what they please with their kids and not be questioned (in a real non media circus way)

Here's an alternate theory: a certain percentage of young fathers like to toss their kids - particularly their sons - around in a manly fashion, to toughen 'em up, and also to hear the mother-in-law beg them to stop. My nephew's daddy used to twirl the baby over his head, closer and closer to the spinning ceiling fan. It made the baby laugh, and it made the baby's grandmother get teary-eyed and leave the room. "Hey, who doesn't play "airplane" with a baby? What's wrong with this family?"

I think Jacko's balcony-baby-dangling was one of the more ordinary "guy" things he's done, and that most any father who baits crocodiles would show off for the visiting relatives by doing so with the new baby in hand. It's just that most fathers aren't on camera.

ella, you've made me grin, and reminded me that when I was a baby and someone held me up to play airplane I always vomited on them. My mother liked to tell that story.

Perdita :)

Svenskaflicka said:
You have KIDS???

Svenskaflicka
Momentarily back on this planet

One. A beautiful little blonde girl with steel-grey eyes. A seven year old heathen. *chuckle*

Whisp :rose:

Ps. How did you miss that?

perdita said:
ella, you've made me grin, and reminded me that when I was a baby and someone held me up to play airplane I always vomited on them.

Heehee. Aren't babies just the cutest? Everyone's mom has a story about how one of us vomited/peed/other on someone for some reason. But honestly, your mom's story about you vomiting is nothing in comparison to the rooster in the bathroom sink.

I do admire you for having survived that without having grown up to be the female Ted Bundy.

the rooster in the bathroom sink

Awfuckitall, ella. I had finally repressed it again. I need to vomit on something now.

Perdita

whispering_surrender said:
One. A beautiful little blonde girl with steel-grey eyes. A seven year old heathen. *chuckle*

Ehmmm... because you haven't mentioned her in any of the threads where I have read your posts?:confused:

So cute. raphy's a daddy!

OK, wait, let's step back here... House, man, kid, dog, car...

If you tell me you don't have a problem with overweight, I'm coming over there to kick your ass!!!

Svenskaflicka
Jealous

Svenskaflicka said:
Ehmmm... because you haven't mentioned her in any of the threads where I have read your posts?:confused:
I'm with Svenska here. I've seen loads of posts about a blue truck, I've heard alot about your, shall we say, enthusiastic dog, a fair bit about the weather condition in the midwest, and some recent yap about some poor Welshman (he is, right?) that you have lured into your web... Kid? Njet.

However, the blonde Lit godess and I have one thing in un-common. Not much surprise me. :)

whispering_surrender said:

I've read a few posts in which you've mentioned her, Whipser. Can't for the life of me remember where, but I know you have.

Lou

Me too, the little whisp has been mentioned several times. I'm sure Raffo knew ;) .

Perdita

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: for the new family (not for the dog, sorry)

damppanties said:
GREEN truck. :)

She's right, sorry......

Thanks Lou, I was sure I had....a few times, but I couldn't tell you what about. Well, I could one, but don't want to re-start THAT topic.....

Ps. Thank you for the kisses 'Dita. Back at ya! :kiss: and *hugs*

When you're an alarmist, it sucks to be right

Unloading groceries, I hear Tom Brokaw of NBC Nightly News in the living room talking to my dog about the story posted below: global warming turns out to be not just a bad thing, but a very very very bad thing, according to a new study.

For the sake of "balance," they cut to a comment by the spokesperson for "a think tank sponsored in part by the oil industry." This gentleman actually says (I memorized it, these are his words):

"The last Ice Age was a lot more severe than this, and there were fewer extinctions than these alarmists are predicting for a little bit of global warming."

Three questions:

Why should this person care what happens out here, if the oil industry keeps him in a tank?

When a think tank is dramatically and dangerously wrong in its predictions, as were spokesmen for the fossil fuel industries when they denied the existence of global warming, shouldn't they apologize or go to jail or something?

Who else wants to invest in beachfront property in Arizona?

========

British Study: Global Warming Could Kill 25 Percent of Life on Earth
VOA News
08 Jan 2004, 09:15 UTC

_
A group of British scientists say global warming could eliminate one-fourth of all life on Earth within 50 years.

In the latest issue of the British journal, Nature, the team of biologists from Leeds University says greenhouse gases -- believed to cause global warming -- put more than one million plant and animal species in peril.

The study looked at six biodiversity-rich regions in Australia, Europe and Latin America as well as South Africa -- representing 20 percent of the planet's land mass.

They used computer models to project the survival of 1,100 and three species. The findings show that many of the species would die out because of climate change in their habitat and be unable to migrate to suitable surroundings.

According to the scientists, the losses could include: South Africa's national flower, the king protea, the rare Scottish crossbill, more than one half of Australia's butterfly species and thousands of Brazilian plants and trees whose potential medical benefits would be lost forever.

U.N. scientists have warned that the disappearance of many species would have a ripple effect by killing off interdependent plants and animals and risking the lives of billions of people.

Back