Biden Exit / Remain Watch Thread

i am delighted to see team Biden forging ahead, but weigh that against concerns that so many events so early and during a period of exhaustion for the President (recuperating from covid) might go against his public appearance. The man needs time to recover properly even when the concerns are that he show up to so many events to prove how strong and resilient he is. They need to let VP Harris take up some of the strain or they're gonna end up killing him :(

I like the intentions behind giving President Biden a break and letting Kamala take the lead, but do you think that might get spun in a way that hurts President Biden even MORE than an occasional gaffe???

🤔

President Biden and his team need to be smart about his events and his workload: If it isn’t a fucking obligatory public event or a world shattering crisis, then let a subordinate handle it.

President Biden being on the same stage as David Letterman is perfect timing - especially on the heels of AOC’s endorsement: Two anti-elitists having President Biden‘s back at this critical moment is political gold wrapped in solid platinum. President Biden NEEDS to be at that fundraiser.

👍

🇺🇸

Last edited:
L

I like the intentions behind giving President Biden a break and letting Kamala take the lead, but do you think that might get spun in a way that hurts President Biden even MORE than an occasional gaffe???

🤔

President Biden and his team need to be smart about his events and his workload: If it isn’t a fucking obligatory public event or a world shattering crisis, then let a subordinate handle it.

President Biden being on the same stage as David Letterman is perfect timing - especially on the heels of AOC’s endorsement: Two anti-elitists having President Biden‘s back at this critical moment is political gold wrapped in solid platinum. President Biden NEEDS to be at that fundraiser.

👍

🇺🇸
Plus it’s Hawaii! Sign me up for that. I’m sure AF1 puts the hammer down and makes it shorter than most flights.

Plus it’s Hawaii! Sign me up for that. I’m sure AF1 puts the hammer down and makes it shorter than most flights.

And Hawaii is fucking downright invigorating.

Perfect timing, and the perfect event for President Biden to attend right now.

👍

🇺🇸

And Hawaii is fucking downright invigorating.

Perfect timing, and the perfect event for President Biden to attend right now.

👍

🇺🇸
Plus he can do an event from Barak’s birthplace… ask the Convict in Chief if he still is so upset about that! (Orange Jesus will confuse them again…..gold Jerry!)

i am delighted to see team Biden forging ahead, but weigh that against concerns that so many events so early and during a period of exhaustion for the President (recuperating from covid) might go against his public appearance. The man needs time to recover properly even when the concerns are that he show up to so many events to prove how strong and resilient he is. They need to let VP Harris take up some of the strain or they're gonna end up killing him :(
It’s almost 2 weeks away from when he tested positive. It’s not the same variant of Covid that hit in 2020. WH says his symptoms are mild as they are for most healthy adults, including seniors. If he’s still “recovering” that’s a flashing red light.

I respect the decision Democratic primary voters have made, and I respect the president for staying loyal to them in the face of leadership in his own party pressuring him to end his campaign. I hope he can hang on, but if he’s unable to withstand the demands of a campaign, he’s obviously unable to keep up with the demands of his office and should resign immediately.

It’s almost 2 weeks away from when he tested positive. It’s not the same variant of Covid that hit in 2020. WH says his symptoms are mild as they are for most healthy adults, including seniors. If he’s still “recovering” that’s a flashing red light.

I respect the decision Democratic primary voters have made, and I respect the president for staying loyal to them in the face of leadership in his own party pressuring him to end his campaign. I hope he can hang on, but if he’s unable to withstand the demands of a campaign, he’s obviously unable to keep up with the demands of his office and should resign immediately.

🙄

The demands of a campaign where President Biden is being attacked on multiple fronts by various factions of the political spectrum for various reasons will be lifted once he is re-elected.

And President Biden has ALREADY achieved many major policy goals, so he’will be able to focus on building on the progress he has made, while addressing women’s health, climate change, and the economy (wealth disparity) and society (social disparities).

And President Biden will NOT be running again, so that is also off his schedule.

If / when President Biden is re-elected, he will likely be rejuvenated - like after he goes to Hawaii and shares the stage with David Letterman.

👍

👉 BabyBoobs 🤣

🇺🇸

🙄

The demands of a campaign where President Biden is being attacked on multiple fronts by various factions of the political spectrum for various reasons will be lifted once he is re-elected.

And President Biden has ALREADY achieved many major policy goals, so he’will be able to focus on building on the progress he has made, while addressing women’s health, climate change, and the economy (wealth disparity) and society (social disparities).

And President Biden will NOT be running again, so that is also off his schedule.

If / when President Biden is re-elected, he will likely be rejuvenated - like after he goes to Hawaii and shares the stage with David Letterman.

👍

👉 BabyBoobs 🤣

🇺🇸
Thoughts and prayers for the exhausted octogenarian.

Thoughts and prayers for the exhausted octogenarian.

🙄

Trump fell asleep SITTING in court in the middle of the day and farted up a storm.

Trump also fell asleep SITTING at the RNC convention.

😑

Trump rides around in a golf cart.

President Biden rides a touring bike.

😑

Pretty bad when a "vital" 78 year old is getting outpaced by an octogenarian.

😑

👉 BabyBoobs 🤣

🇺🇸

Yes, President Trump closed his eyes during speeches at the GOP convention 48 hours after the assassination attempt. Yes, he rides in a golf cart. President Biden functions from 10am to 4pm and doesn’t do events after 8 pm. Keep pretending the American public doesn’t see it. Keep pretending members your party don’t see it. Anyway…

Yes, President Trump closed his eyes during speeches at the GOP convention 48 hours after the assassination attempt. Yes, he rides in a golf cart. President Biden functions from 10am to 4pm and doesn’t do events after 8 pm. Keep pretending the American public doesn’t see it. Keep pretending members your party don’t see it. Anyway…

Trump was sleeping. And that is not Biden's schedule. Christ almighty you're a liar.

🙄

BabyBoobs failed to mention the part about Trump falling asleep while SITTING in court in the middle of the day and farting up a storm.

😑

👉 BabyBoobs 🤣

🇺🇸

Well you asshole pundits, white men and emotional men got your wish.

You better fucking line up and support whoever is on the dem ticket and you better get the vote out for swing states.

If not, fuck you all.

Well you asshole pundits, white men and emotional men got your wish.

You better fucking line up and support whoever is on the dem ticket and you better get the vote out for swing states.

If not, fuck you all.
Nancy Pelosi isn’t a white man

Kudos to Biden. I can't believe he didn't endorse Harris.

Back