Venezuelan Elections - Another Harris/Biden Failure

Don’t change the subject. Let’s talk about your use of the new talking point. This coming from the people who foisted these two on us…

Don’t try to change the subject. This thread is about the Venezuela election stolen by Maduro. How do you feel about MAGA’s darling Putin supporting the election-stealing Maduro?

The US supports the opposition to Maduro and his stolen election.

Your boy Putin supports authoritarian Maduro and his stolen election.

Which do you support?

the us is lying.

harris is lying.

i'm supporting trump.

the us is lying.

harris is lying.

i'm supporting trump.

As usual, you make no sense. That’s what happens when you pretend to believe things.

The US isn’t lying when it says leftist authoritarian Maduro stole the election. Your own post is about “Maduro’s theft of the election”.

Putin supports Maduro’s theft of the election, so I guess you now support leftist authoritarian Maduro too. 😆

As usual, you make no sense. That’s what happens when you pretend to believe things.

The US isn’t lying when it says leftist authoritarian Maduro stole the election. Your own post is about “Maduro’s theft of the election”.

Putin supports Maduro’s theft of the election, so I guess you now support leftist authoritarian Maduro too. 😆

why am i pretending. harris has been lying to us for the past few years about bidens health. why would i want to believe anything else she has to say?

i never said i supported putin. i said he'd make me cum in another thread. whether you love him or support him he is a powerfully charismatic man.

i can admit that.

you on the other hand are the one who makes things up to support your beliefs the left keeps feeding you.

you just did with me.

even if joe biden went live on air and dared putin to invade the ukraine he would not have done it if he knew biden was well.

why am i pretending. harris has been lying to us for the past few years about bidens health. why would i want to believe anything else she has to say?

i never said i supported putin. i said he'd make me cum in another thread. whether you love him or support him he is a powerfully charismatic man.

i can admit that.

you on the other hand are the one who makes things up to support your beliefs they keep feeding you.

you just did with me.

Don’t try to change the subject.

The US supports the opposition to Maduro, who stole the election.

MAGA’s darling Putin supports the leftist authoritarian Maduro who stole the election.

As soon as you learned Putin supports Maduro, you irrelevantly stated “Harris lies”. Harris isn’t involved.

Don’t try to change the subject.

The US supports the opposition to Maduro, who stole the election.

MAGA’s darling Putin supports the leftist authoritarian Maduro who stole the election.

As soon as you learned Putin supports Maduro, you irrelevantly stated “Harris lies”. Harris isn’t involved.

and i'm saying harris does not.

putin is our enemy.

comrade.

and i'm saying harris does not.

putin is our enemy.

comrade.

Again you make no sense … because you have no true convictions.

“Harris does not” what?

I point out that MAGA’s darling Putin supports the election thief Maduro, and you try to pretend I’m the one who supports your runty authoritarian disgrace Putin.

You have no convictions so your argument is always, “No you! Waaaaaaa.”

Childish and pathetic.

Putin isn't Maga's darling.

Harris is a communist.

She is going to try to do to us what maduro did to venezuela.

Since it wasn't an answer, it was deflection.

so you believe the best way to deal with putin is not through diplomacy and strength?

you're one of those white guys for harris aren't you?

Perception is a wonderful thing.

You looked at that and saw something unfathomable about a future President Harris.

Everybody else was reminded of the fuckwit felon tossing paper towels to the victims of a hurricane that he thought could have been sorted with a few nukes - on a land that he didn't even know was part of the US.

The US supports the opposition to leftist authoritarian Maduro, who stole the election.

That’s a good thing.

The US might, but Biden and Harris certainly don't. They lifted the sanctions and lined Maduro's pockets, and he stole the election anyhow.

1722376805243.png

Maduro proclaimed himself the winner of the Venezuelan elections...oh, wait one. Wrong image.....

1722378506994.png

The US might, but Biden and Harris certainly don't. They lifted the sanctions and lined Maduro's pockets, and he stole the election anyhow.

The US eased sanctions in return for the election, which led to the current protests that hopefully will topple Maduro’s regime.

See how that works?

I’m surprised you oppose Maduro. Your darling Putin supports him. I thought you and Putin backed all of the authoritarian idiots.

Back