Biden Exit / Remain Watch Thread

Billionaires and media pundits probably ordered him not to. They’re about to dump a ton of bricks on her just for fun.

What a pack of idiots.
An endorsement would've been the best move. Then the party could easily rally around her and shut down challenges, bumping her support in the process. Now we need to fight others who want to throw other candidates into the ring.

VP?

Adam Kinzinger
Mitt Romney
Jamie Raskin
Cory Booker
Hakeem Jeffries
Liz Cheney
Michelle O?

An endorsement would've been the best move. Then the party could easily rally around her and shut down challenges, bumping her support in the process. Now we need to fight others who want to throw other candidates into the ring.

Hint: this is exactly what we've been trying to pound through your guys' heads.

But you always think you know better. Good job!

The billionaires and the media they own are not going to allow that. I’ll be amazed if they don’t start crapping all over Harris immediately.

The billionaires and the media they own are not going to allow that. I’ll be amazed if they don’t start crapping all over Harris immediately.

And let's see just how fast the GOP can file lawsuits in the handful of states where the deadline has passed.

If Biden steps down immediately, the house will not approve any VP. Period. They won't.

Sorry for your loss. :)
Ha!
Now the Dems can play the AGE card
Push for Constitutional Amendment to cut off ALL Federal offices at 76 years?? 70??

This was my game plan. Biden takes all the heat for most of the campaign then let Harris go

Expect Republicans to sue now

Expect Trump to pull out of any possible debate!!!

Let them waste time on trying to get Biden to step down. Fuck off!! The people gave him FOUR years

Media announced that Biden did endorse Harris.

Billionaires and media pundits probably ordered him not to. They’re about to dump a ton of bricks on her just for fun.

What a pack of idiots.
i saw this, but it doesn't appear in that letter so i am assuming he said it in person:

He extended gratitude to Harris for being an “extraordinary partner” on Sunday and said he's offering "my full support and endorsement for Kamala to be the nominee of our party this year."
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...p&cvid=3ffc4900b7074b51af9f28d15097e1b3&ei=69

unfortunately, the big money donors don't seem so keen on having Harris at the top of the list, having their own preferences and even they vary amongst them.

the shitstorm begins and i truly hope the party can get it together since all those delegates who voted for the Biden/Harris team don't intend to be ignored at will

And let's see just how fast the GOP can file lawsuits in the handful of states where the deadline has passed.

If Biden steps down immediately, the house will not approve any VP. Period. They won't.
They can file shit but given the SCOTUS decisions about letting the people decide on voting fir insurrectionists?
Fuck their hypocrisy!!

They can file shit but given the SCOTUS decisions about letting the people decide on voting fir insurrectionists?
Fuck their hypocrisy!!

You are under the delusion that SCOTUS will operate fairly. They've already shown they will not. They also have shown no problem legislating from the bench.

Don't expect SCOTUS to do anything but fight this and to be on the side of Trump and the GOP.

They’re already too busy shitting on Harris.
Unfortunately. Today is the chicken feed/shark feeding frenzy day.

When everyone gets their reactionary squawk out, the reality is that the next debate — and there's gonna be one for sure now — Kamala will FLOOR Cheeto.

He don't want that smoke. They don't want that smoke. This is the exact moment for Dems to square up and hit back.

You are under the delusion that SCOTUS will operate fairly. They've already shown they will not. They also have shown no problem legislating from the bench.

Don't expect SCOTUS to do anything but fight this and to be on the side of Trump and the GOP.
And.. of course they will jump in QUICKLY
Their jobs depend on keeping Senate and House from checking and balancing them.

Biden’s opinion carries weight. But once he releases his delegates, they would be unbound by his wishes, meaning any number of candidates can try to win a majority of more than 4,500 voting party delegates. In his letter Sunday, he praised Harris as an "extraordinary partner."

He endorsed Harris in a subsequent tweet.

"My very first decision as the party nominee in 2020 was to pick Kamala Harris as my Vice President," he wrote. "And it’s been the best decision I’ve made. Today I want to offer my full support and endorsement for Kamala to be the nominee of our party this year. Democrats — it’s time to come together and beat Trump. Let’s do this."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...tp&cvid=ee58f3fa68a74240ac12acd9c30ca70e&ei=6

Back