Chain Story Sign Up!

OK, now it has happened. My loyal dictionary has finally had to let me down. What the... is a "bailiwick"???? :confused:

Svenskaflicka said:
OK, now it has happened. My loyal dictionary has finally had to let me down. What the... is a "bailiwick"???? :confused:

Hmmm... Keep that book around as a doorstop, but in the meantime, read about bailiwick here.

;)
- Judo

THANK YOU, Judo! :rose:

Oh, and thanks, Tate - just realized that you gave me a compliment! :rose:

(Hey, go easy on the blonde, will ya?)

Hi,

Took a scan through the categories, I am not competing with Willow Puss (How are your nipple's progressing?) So I'll take "Mind Control". - The possibilities are endless!!!! And as I am getting used to writing to deadlines sure I'll go for Nov 16th - is that submission date or publication date????

jon

jon.hayworth said:
Hi,

Took a scan through the categories, I am not competing with Willow Puss (How are your nipple's progressing?) So I'll take "Mind Control". - The possibilities are endless!!!! And as I am getting used to writing to deadlines sure I'll go for Nov 16th - is that submission date or publication date????

jon

It's the submission date, Jon. Chicklet's doing this once every two weeks on this one.

;)
- Judo

JUDO said:

It's the submission date, Jon. Chicklet's doing this once every two weeks on this one.

;)
- Judo

Is that not normal? The two weeks thing? :(

OK. I will be submitting the MIND CONTROL bit on/ by 16th November.

Who what posses who I have yet to work out but it will happen!

jon:devil:

Chicklet said:

Is that not normal? The two weeks thing? :(

What? Now you're concerned about being normal? lol. Usually, the chapters are posted every week in my experience. Each week, a chapter is delivered and a chapter is posted -- one a week, just like clockwork. But hey! No one said it was a rule.

We just doin' the Chicklet thang now.

;)
- Judo

My Chapter

Okay, I'm so slow...My story is near completion. Tatewaki looked over what I have so far and I'm making a couple of changes, but I don't see anything (besides my eight hour work day and the fact that my boyfriend seems to only need the computer when I'm around) that'll keep me from getting it perfect by tomorrow. So, HURAH! Chapter Two Almost Up!

Someone's having writer's block. Have you gotten your chapter...eh, off, Chicklet?

My Chapter and My Computer

Okay so my chapter is finished. 1) I tried to email it to you, Judo, but the comp freezes whenever I open my email. 2) it took me until wed. to get it submitted cause the submission screen kept freezing my comp. 3) i kept trying to tell you guys this on the thread but the comp keeps freezing when I open the reply window. This is, like, my seventh try. ARGH! KILL MY COMPUTER!

Chicklet

Whoa! Way past time for a new computer, Chicks. Sorry you had such a bad time of it. icky.

You can spank me now.

;)
- Judo

the new monitor was shipped today, which might be the problem. the new video card hasn't been purchased yet, which is the other thing it might be. then we'll reinstall everything again, sigh.

chicklet

Chicklet,

You sure it is not a software o.s problem I had horrible freezes with windows me and win2k was not much better until I downloaded essential upgrades 2 and later 3.

If you have crashed and reinstalled your operating system make sure that you went back and downloaded the updates.

Hope this helps

jon:devil: :devil:

Off Topic = )

Yeah we got all the updates. It's definitely the video card or monitor. Most likely the video card. We have a voodoo 5 and voodoo went out of business and they don't have the updates to fit it with windows xp so, like, every time the video card realizes that the computer doesn't love it anymore, what happens is the monitor just turns off and won't turn back on.

plus sometimes it just freezes.

it says it's a hardware problem.

Chicklet

It was just an idea -

One reason I am suspicious of XP - I have this feeling Uncle Bill is moving towards developing an OS that will give MS absolute control over our PCs.

Glad that you have everything getting sorted out and looking forward to reading your story

jon:devil: :devil:

Re: Off Topic = )

Chicklet said:
Yeah we got all the updates. It's definitely the video card or monitor. Most likely the video card. We have a voodoo 5 and voodoo went out of business and they don't have the updates to fit it with windows xp so, like, every time the video card realizes that the computer doesn't love it anymore, what happens is the monitor just turns off and won't turn back on.

plus sometimes it just freezes.

it says it's a hardware problem.

Chicklet

:confused: Wait. Don't I still get the spanking?

Re: Re: Off Topic = )

JUDO said:
:confused: Wait. Don't I still get the spanking?

Gettin' the paddle out right now ;)

On Topic- Willowpuss, how's yours coming along?

Re: Re: Re: Off Topic = )

Chicklet said:
Gettin' the paddle out right now ;)

Yummers! (* Drops shorts, strips off panties and bends over desk chair *) Hey, do you think I can write this off my taxes by contributing it to research?

Wriggling my butt in anticipation.

;)
- Judo

The Waiting Game...

Okay, so, my story is still pending after 5 days. I'll let you all know when it's up...

(sorta bumping us back up, while I'm at it)

Chicklet.

I enjoyed your chapter - looking forward to reading the Willowpuss's BDSM chapter.

Now I suppose I shall have to get on with my Mind Control - can I have some advice - if I want to include a real life celeb - do I need to put in the Hustler Fallwell disclaimer? - No it won't be the Queen of England this time (I am still waiting to see if I end up in the Tower:D for A ROYAL SCREW).

Once again I enjoyed reading your chapter.

Judo when I have finished will you edit for me?

jon

:devil:

jon.hayworth said:
Judo when I have finished will you edit for me?

Absolutely, darling, just send it on. When you do, I have some British English->American English questions for you (on another story, I'm working on).

Chicklet -

Good job on poor ol' Theresa. Adam should've videotaped the whole affair, though. (I wouldn't trust her with a 10 ft. dildo).

Is this the way the rest are going to go? Re-writing the opening, then skipping to the new stuff? I thought everyone would just come in where ever there story needed to begin and start from that. No?

;)
- Judo

Back